U laugh U lose

4ach9t.jpg

A lusine on a demonter une de nos valves pour maitenance preventive. Demonte la patente et voit ce chef doeuvre cree par lerosion. Jai amener la photo au meeting des ingenieurs et je me.suis faites rencontrer par les ressources humaines pour avoir photoshopper une graine et montrer sa au monde du meeting. personne ne ma cru jusqua ce que jamene la valve au complet //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/033325d0c36dbd394f89e0ad85f62a4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I raise you

Soudure que j'ai fait sur de la rouille qui a chiée

mental health... they decided what 20+ years ago to throw all the crazies on the street and close most of the well put it bluntly "crazy houses" so what was it expected to happen? where are the crazy supposed to go now? on the street until they go bizzerk do something crazy and end up in prison.... the people who took those decisions dozens of years ago are to blame, the ones we see are just people that are sick and not getting the help they need, I'm not kidding or being sarcastic, it makes me really sad to see those videos and I feel bad for those people not getting the help they need....

C'est dans l'appartement de April O'Neil quand elle veut aller voir Splinter et les tortues ninja

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back