U laugh U lose

How could it know if you select the right pictures or not if it didn't already?

Volume and intent.

Give a picture to 1000 humans and remove the ones that are outliers. Plus the concept is genius because people think their ability to proceed is based on the accuracy of their identifications. So barring a few mistakes which like i said can be weeded out thru volume, people will do their best to get to their content/webpage.

1f044f2a413b7996baf9c763dc1f6b61--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Volume and intent.

Give a picture to 1000 humans and remove the ones that are outliers. Plus the concept is genius because people think their ability to proceed is based on the accuracy of their identifications. So barring a few mistakes which like i said can be weeded out thru volume, people will do their best to get to their content/webpage.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1f/04/4f/1f044f2a413b7996baf9c763dc1f6b61--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg

volume, ok.
but intent?

intention is volume in this particular case.

so if volume is intention, the "free machine learning" process you refer to becomes quite inefficient and can probably be made more efficient by true standalone machine learning with reinforcement learning. i.e.: pre-identify signs on a 1,000,000 images or whatever and let the machine determine the parameters under which it recognizes a sign (shape, color, contrast, etc.).

I guess this process can help in the pre-identification stage.

volume, ok.
but intent?

intention is volume in this particular case.

so if volume is intention, the "free machine learning" process you refer to becomes quite inefficient and can probably be made more efficient by true standalone machine learning with reinforcement learning. i.e.: pre-identify signs on a 1,000,000 images or whatever and let the machine determine the parameters under which it recognizes a sign (shape, color, contrast, etc.).

I guess this process can help in the pre-identification stage.

No, by intent I meant that the person faced with the task thinks that if they click a bunch of random tiles they will be labeled a computer and not be able to access their website. They will therefore not click random tiles and do their utmost to get it right.

The computer could do it's own learning reviewing a billion images itself, but you still need a human to check it over. So your option are to pay people to look it over the results or create a "captcha" and crowd source it for free.

3-gender-fluid-is-what-came-out-of-my-balls-funny-meme.jpg

No, by intent I meant that the person faced with the task thinks that if they click a bunch of random tiles they will be labeled a computer and not be able to access their website. They will therefore not click random tiles and do their utmost to get it right.

The computer could do it's own learning reviewing a billion images itself, but you still need a human to check it over. So your option are to pay people to look it over the results or create a "captcha" and crowd source it for free.

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-...d-is-what-came-out-of-my-balls-funny-meme.jpg

yes: "I guess this process can help in the pre-identification stage."

ca c'est pas dater, c'est juste ne pas avoir le guts de dire a l'autre qu'elle n'est pas assez bien pour etre sa blonde/chum mais que tu veux la/le fourrer pareil... les gars on pas de colonne.... t'as juste a le dire, on baise pis c'est toute !

cringiest shit ever

Like listen you little shit stop juggling the fucking bottles around and serve me my drink

plus the way he duckfaces and the way he stares down every girl like a predator

the guy is 5'2" he probably still virgin

Back