U laugh U lose

quiz of the day : which movie does he talking about?

Oh my god, Im so glad I found out what this movie was. They played this movie at my daycare when I was 4. I remember bursting into tears like a couple hours after watching it and this counselor trying to find out what was wrong. I didn't really know myself, so I didn't know what to tell her. This movie gave me a weird/unexplainable/embarrassing phobia of being bald. Im talking a serious phobia that as a kid was on the same level as monsters and ghosts. All I remember from the movie was this kid playing soccer and some other kids rip off his wig. Then there's an image in my head of hair growing out the bottom of his pants. I wish this stupid movie had never been made. The weird thing is, I totally forgot about this movie around the time I was 8 until I played some arcade that was like Street Fighter but with different characters. If you lose, you are shown a portrait of you character... BALD. Instantly, everything came back to me and I've never been able to forget this creepy horrible stupid movie. Any attempt to confirm this movie with ANYBODY would result in skeptical/concerned looks. I thought Id never hear or see of this again until I saw a wikipedia article on it. If I was some kind of dictator Id have every copy of this movie burned out of existence.

I've heard of that movie but never seen it..

edit: I just read the Wiki page and thought I recognized the director's name. Turns out he made a documentary with my great uncle in the 70's... Weiiiiird

Last edited:
Quand McDo scrappe ta commande

PKTEdd7.jpg

Back