U laugh U lose

b46985d32b5426d4068e1710d23c076a.png

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

That's a middle finger, not a dick but the text is pretty funny. Black light inspection clause in contract before purchase please.

Hyperflation au Venezuela dans un nutshell de BDZ

Avancer à 3:10

Venezuela : (10% inflation) What you're seeing now is my normal state
Venezuela : (40% inflation) This is a Super Inflation
Venezuela : (100% inflation) And this, this is what is known as a Super Inflation that has ascended past a Super Inflation, or you could just call it a Super Inflation 2
South Sudan : What a useless transformation, you changed your president, so what?
Venezuela : Haha, just wait
Zimbawe : Has he really found a way to surpass a Super Inflation, is that possible?
Iraq : He must be joking, I mean, what would it make it, double ascended?
Venezuela : And this...
Population of Venezula : What's he doing?!!!
Venezuela : ... Is to go even further beyond!!!
Venezuela : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (300% Inflation)
Population of Venezuela : No, stop it Maduro, if you do this now, you will drain out all the economy of the country!
Venezuela : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (1000% inflation)
Venezuela : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA (10000% inflation)
Zimbawe : It's unreal, how is he generating that much inflation?
Russia : Do it Maduro!
USA : What's going on? Russia's pet is putting out even more inflation than before!
Venezuela : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (100000% inflation)
Population of Venezuela : STOP IT, STOP IT NOW MADURO!
Venezuela : - Starts to collapse -
Venezuela : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (+1000000% inflation)
South Sudan : ???!!!!!
The rest of the world : Wtf??
Venezuela : This is what I call a Super Inflation 3

Back