U laugh U lose

Must listen to the whole thing to truly appreciate it. also must play MMOs (WoW specifically) to understand it for the most part

« On dirait qu’on veut vraiment cacher le phénomène. Mais on gère une crise par-dessus l’autre », lance-t-il.

Dans une école, des éducatrices en services de garde se sont même fait proposer de porter des manchons aux avant-bras pour éviter les morsures.

« On dirait qu’on veut vraiment cacher le phénomène. Mais on gère une crise par-dessus l’autre », lance-t-il.

Dans une école, des éducatrices en services de garde se sont même fait proposer de porter des manchons aux avant-bras pour éviter les morsures.

Waaaaat. Les parents sont bin rendus caves!

Lol genre;

" mon enfant est libre de mordre qui il veut!!" - Catherine-luna Despin-duluth, mère de la petite Jeanne-Elyzabet Despin
Tu me mors?

50db37c51cd051027ef94fc0ba3cc95c.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Tu me mors?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190220/50db37c51cd051027ef94fc0ba3cc95c.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

When we were just married my wife and I lived in the cheap apartments on St-John's across from John Rennie High School, the apartments were a dump back then but they were cheap and we were saving up for the downpayment on our house.

Anyways, we had a stupid dog, mixed Pug/beagle. Ugliest son of a bitch you could imagine. My wife was walking the dog one day and a kid like 4-5yr old went up to the dog. My wife thought he was going to pet the dog so she started kneeling by the dog to hold it but the kid kicked it, but like really kicked it hard. She started chasing the kid to find the parents and she grabbed the kid by the jacket so he bit her wrist lol...

But there was no patlawww... the mom finally came out and they were totally BS. Like we had one of the "nice" apartments there, top floor, 4 1/2, we had a garage included (imagine, we paid 450$ including the garage back then!) They lived in the basement apartments near the garages.

Don't go telling me that upbringing has nothing to do with criminal and violent activities. That would be bullshit.

So yeah, patlawww...

C'est de jacker le char...

x2

-Roger tabarnak quess tas faite la? Le char est sul top!!!

-Je sais pas osti, je l'ai juste jacké pour faire le changement d'huile, pis la BOOM PATLAW ya viré sul top!

-Roger (Sa femme qui parle)!!! Appelle WAwanessa voir si on est assuré la dessus!

Back