U laugh U lose

wow this is cheap shot ^^

I have almost the same thing when it comes to home/cars repairs. Suddenly I receive calls from ''friends'' that I didn't see since 2-3 years.

This is sad really, it doesnt belong in this thread.

Happen to my GF last year, she was so happy to go out with her bestshool friend that she lost contact a few years ago. They went to restaurant a dix30 ad a wonderful time, then after the resto she invited my gf at Alt hotel dix30 for a conference about joining some pyramid stuff (that she freindly declined). You could see the disappointment my gf had when she came back home. Guess what her ''friend'' never called her back.

I think it pretty much happen to everyone.

Happen to me too, like 8 years ago, good friend from my last job. I was happy and surprise to meet him again, didnt take long that he start to talk to me about a phone/internet provider didint remember the name. Was so akward because i invited him at my house and i was really not interested. Can we talk about something else and have a good time......... Nope they dont care about you anymore they just want your money..................so sad

Dix 30 is a fucking coven of pyramid schemers.

Lol i remember when I was like 17, applied for a part time sales job with a vague description. 'The manager' asked me to meet in his 'office' on Alexis Nihon. I went there and it was a fking ACN conference. I got up and the guy was like why you leaving? Lmao

What's funny is that when I met him in the parking lot, he came by bus and asked me if I can drop him off after the 'interview' haha

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

This is sad really, it doesnt belong in this thread.

Happen to my GF last year, she was so happy to go out with her bestshool friend that she lost contact a few years ago. They went to restaurant a dix30 ad a wonderful time, then after the resto she invited my gf at Alt hotel dix30 for a conference about joining some pyramid stuff (that she freindly declined). You could see the disappointment my gf had when she came back home. Guess what her ''friend'' never called her back.

I think it pretty much happen to everyone.

Happen to me too, like 8 years ago, good friend from my last job. I was happy and surprise to meet him again, didnt take long that he start to talk to me about a phone/internet provider didint remember the name. Was so akward because i invited him at my house and i was really not interested. Can we talk about something else and have a good time......... Nope they dont care about you anymore they just want your money..................so sad
this. highschool acquaintance tried to rope me in. i guess he remembered me as the gullible kid that i was.

Concour de nom pour le nouveau team de Seattle

J'ai pleuré a Seattle Nordiques et Seattle Nord-dicks entre autre :run: :D

DwoEdQ6.jpg

Back