U laugh U lose

Picture a pack of sportscar enthousiasts driving around "sportively" the same way some packs of bicycle riders do. Imagine the police reaction, why the two measures?

Like for example - 30kph scenic route from Ste-Anne's to Lachine and further. It's usually a very nice drive but it becomes really fucking annoying really fucking fast when you're doing 30, the limit, because scenic route and also for the safety of cyclists and pedestrians alongside the road - only to get PASSED by maniacs on sports bicycles all driving 35/40kmh, blowing through stops and ignoring the road signeage and general rules.

It's hard to leave 1.5m to bicycles when there are 12 in a compact pack, alongside each other in pursuit mode going faster than you are in your Fiata.
I've got a speeding ticket on my road bike lol

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Roads are for everyone to use sir. Will you argue to use the path thats clogged up with kids and families? I'll ride on the street

While cyclists aren't innocent. I've pulled some bone head moves.. there needs to be a common ground. Smashing up light bulbs on the side of the road or passing too close is dumb. Why should I be injured for enjoying my hobby.

When there's traffic in the morning you dont see me take the bike path or with my car to go faster...

Same shit.

e10803fba6101dc56329f617f6fbf24b.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

was not aware

merci

Ils étaient justement à Montréal en fin de semaine. Leur méthode de reportage consiste à se planter six pouces devant les policiers et à leur gueuler après. Quand les policiers se tannent et leur fait signer de reculer un peu, ils se mettent à pousser les policiers puis ensuite se mettent à brailler sur twitter qu'ils ont été arrêtés sans raisons et qu'on est dans une dictature qui ne respecte pas la liberté de presse.

Because it's a less traveled road and people shouldn't be driving like maniacs?

Exactly 30kmh Instead I get yelled by cyclists while I walk my dog. Is it normal to piss off the locals as you ride by? Is it normal to be a group of 25 bikes riding down a residential area at 830 am on a Saturday screaming at each other? Is it normal to block the road 2-3 across? You want to do 30-50kmh go on a goddamn bike path. Would you feel the same way if it was 25 people on skateboards; r scooters? Probably not.

Exactly 30kmh Instead I get yelled by cyclists while I walk my dog. Is it normal to piss off the locals as you ride by? Is it normal to be a group of 25 bikes riding down a residential area at 830 am on a Saturday screaming at each other? Is it normal to block the road 2-3 across? You want to do 30-50kmh go on a goddamn bike path. Would you feel the same way if it was 25 people on skateboards; r scooters? Probably not.
You can ride quickly on a bike path too many people at different speeds. I ride along Lakeshore in Lachine etc and get bitched at. I ride alone.. get on the path! Cool the one packed with people walking and kids on training wheels?

I do agree there needs to be give and take but the general hate towards cyclists is lame. What about drooling drivers confused at life? I've seen cars smash into cyclists at CGV FFS

I don't get upset on small roads with low limits. Its scenic route.

Mid-april, time for MR war on cyclist vs cars.

Both are in the wrong, cars AND cyclist

you can continue to argue, in an other thread pls

Back