U laugh U lose

toujours drôle un obèse en speedo + la musique + effet spéciaux

oussé que je me pogne des running shoes comme les siens ?!

edit: maudit adidas, pas confo aussi bien être nue pied

wife material

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/after-all-else-fails-surgeon-offers-to-help-woman-who-used-gorilla-glue-as-hairspray-report

gorilla-glue.jpg
gorilla-glue2.jpg
After all else fails, surgeon offers to help woman who used Gorilla Glue as hairspray: report
'My hair has been like this for about a month now. It’s not by choice.... I've washed my hair 15 times and it don't move'

A woman who became internet famous after she revealed she used Gorilla Glue instead of hairspray — and hasn’t been able to wash it out for a month — may finally get a reprieve as a plastic surgeon has reportedly offered to remove the product for free.

Tessica Brown revealed her unique plight in a video posted to social media last week that has since been viewed more than 20 million times on TikTok and Instagram.
“Hey, y’all. For those of you that know me know that my hair has been like this for about a month now. It’s not by choice. No, it’s not by choice,” she says in the video. “When I do my hair, I like to finish it off with a little Göt2b Glued Spray, you know, just to keep it in place. Well, I didn’t have any more Göt2b Glued Spray, so I used this: Gorilla Glue spray. Bad, bad, bad idea.”

Her slicked back hair is pulled into a ponytail and long braid. There’s not one hair out of place, but Brown says all she wants is to be able to mess it up.
“Y’all look — it don’t move. You hear what I’m telling you? It. Don’t. Move. I’ve washed my hair 15 times and it don’t move,” Brown says.

In another video, Brown lathers her hair with shampoo and even scrubs it with her nails, but when she removes the product, not a single hair is out of place.

“Look, you wipe it off and nothing happens. Like, this is the life that I’m living at this point,” she says.
In the videos, Brown reveals that she has tried everything to get rid of the glue. She even made a trip to the Emergency Room on Sunday, where TMZ reports that over the course of 22 hours, healthcare staff tried using acetone to remove the glue, but it burned Brown’s scalp and the glue became gooey before hardening again. Brown posted photos from her unsuccessful trip to the ER to Instagram.
Brown is reportedly considering suing Gorilla Glue over the mishap, but the company responded in a statement posted to social media that its product is clearly not intended for use on hair.

“We are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our Spray Adhesive on her hair. This is a unique situation because this product is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent. Our spray adhesive states in the warning label ‘do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing,'” the company said,.

They “wish her the best,” it said.
Brown started a GoFundMe page to help pay for her medical bills and it has already raised more than $14,000 — but a solution may come for free.

Brown will fly from Louisiana to Los Angeles on Wednesday for a two- or three-day procedure, TMZ reported. Dr. Michael Obeng, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, reportedly feels terrible for Brown and has offered to do the $12,500 treatment for free.

While soap, acetone and rubbing alcohol have all failed to remove the glue, Obenge is confident he can remove the product using medical-grade glue remover, TMZ reported.

Attachments

• gorilla-glue.jpg
    gorilla-glue.jpg
    714 bytes · Views: 339
Quand on a été a Cuba la derniere fois y'avait un dude qui ressemblait a ca, y'a danser toute la journée en buvant, a la fin y'était couché sur le coté et il dansait comme si il était de boute, mais coucher a terre sur la ceramique ben humide et glissante, osti qu'on riait.

Je vien de voir ca sur kjiji lol
1018e4d45b3e2348fd45561113184415.jpg
8233b4f30ae0a687e13796cdacd73cfe.jpg

Back