U laugh U lose

while i got the V6 dans panne joke, i don't know what it means or why it's so legendary? i read the thread and found it lame.

but what i mostly don't get is, doesn't "panne" mean not working? like panne d'electricite. what was he saying? he put the pedal to the oil pan? to the floor? he floored it but his v6 broke? why was the expression so funny?

while i got the V6 dans panne joke, i don't know what it means or why it's so legendary? i read the thread and found it lame.

but what i mostly don't get is, doesn't "panne" mean not working? like panne d'electricite. what was he saying? he put the pedal to the oil pan? to the floor? he floored it but his v6 broke? why was the expression so funny?

I laughed at the kid who drove his car out of the lot without paying, but I am with you, I don't understand the expression. :p

pedal to the metal --> dans panne

Yes its the oil pan, and no his v6 did not break. He floored his V6 to get away without paying. Something he could probably not do with a 4cyl. The V6 saved the day.

C'était juste le "wording" qui était drôle: "J'active le v6 dans panne"
Pour vous les anglophones, c'était comme s'il avait dit: " I activated the v6 flat out"

It's just that nobody talks like that.

28ccyvr.jpg

for some reason, out of this whole thread, THIS is what made me laugh. lol

Back