Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morale de l'histoire: toujours avertir la compagnie incriminée afin de connaitre l'autre version de l'affaire. Ca fait avancer les choses et arreter les questions et suppositions douteuses.

N'oubliez jamais que de construire une compagnie demande beaucoup de temps, de sacrifice et d'efforts, mais que c'est tellement facile à détruire...

Odman, si il le voulait, Rawtek pourrait te poursuivre pour diffamation.

Morale de l'histoire: toujours avertir la compagnie incriminée afin de connaitre l'autre version de l'affaire. Ca fait avancer les choses et arreter les questions et suppositions douteuses.

N'oubliez jamais que te construire une compagnie demande beaucoup de temps, de sacrifice et d'efforts, mais que c'est tellement facile à détruire...

Odman, si il le voulait, Rawtek pourrait te poursuivre pour diffamation.

Yeah, so had you been in my situation, you wouldn't of told the people on this board, so they can waist their time, just like I did.

Yeah, so had you been in my situation, you wouldn't of told the people on this board, so they can waist their time, just like I did.

Do you know OPC (office de la protection du consommateur) ?

Never forget you're on internet so you dont have the right to say everything.

Freedom of speech, fourth article in the charter of Human rights. Beyond that, I only stated the occurrence of an event worth mentioning. Although I do appreciate your advise.

Thanks

Rick, President of Rawtek, doesn't understand that people hard for their money and thus expect to get their money's worth.

/thread

we found the source of all the problems.

You don't go to a fancy restaurant and tell the owner "you don't understand I have to work hard for my money so I want to get my money's worth tonight".

Seriously, you failed and you're in the wrong in this whole thing, and you wanna take a very reputable company down with you. Very sad.

/thread

we found the source of all the problems.

You don't go to a fancy restaurant and tell the owner "you don't understand I have to work hard for my money so I want to get my money's worth tonight".

Seriously, you failed and you're in the wrong in this whole thing, and you wanna take a very reputable company down with you. Very sad.

Not at all, you can twist and turn this story as much as you wish buddy, but in the end, other people will experience the same faith I did.

Not at all, you can twist and turn this story as much as you wish buddy, but in the end, other people will experience the same faith I did.

I know who's twisting the story here.

Good luck finding a shop to install your s/c kit. Good luck getting it done within your budget. Good luck getting it to run properly*byewhore*

thanks to everyone who has chimed in here in our defense.

I just wanted to say one more thing.

Nick and I started this company from nothing. We have been working 60 to 80 hour weeks for 5 years now trying to build a company that can be trusted and yes...one that makes money.

Anyone who knows what it takes to build a new business knows that we understand the value of a dollar. We work harder than most people for every penny we see. I am proud to say that things are finally starting to pay off. That is why we were so offended by OD_man99's false accusations. Deffamation of character is right.

All we did was to refuse a job that we knew would be trouble. If this is the fallout from that, can you imagine what would have been said when something went wrong while doing the work.

Now more that ever I am convinced that we made the right decision.

If I were a shop, I wouldn't want to install used parts either. Just asking for trouble, as proven by this thread.

Nick and I started this company from nothing. We have been working 60 to 80 hour weeks for 5 years now trying to build a company that can be trusted and yes...one that makes money.

Anyone who knows what it takes to build a new business knows that we understand the value of a dollar. We work harder than most people for every penny we see. I am proud to say that things are finally starting to pay off. That is why we were so offended by OD_man99's false accusations. Deffamation of character is right.

All we did was to refuse a job that we knew would be trouble. If this is the fallout from that, can you imagine what would have been said when something went wrong while doing the work.

Rick and Nick keep up the great quality work.
All our exhausts are done by Rawtek and no one else.
We only deal with top notch shops and Rawtek is.

You should of posted pics of the other shops horror 2" resonator on a 3" exhaust huh Rick ;)
I'm sure there's lots more that I'm not aware of too!

Great work + great guys!

I understand exactly what you are saying. I'm in the same boat, working hard to build a reputation. It is very hard and even with all the efforts I put in, some of our customers felt like they didn't get the service they deserved and I feel truthfully sorry for that.

With time, I noticed that sometimes even when both parties should get what they want, something goes wrong. Not that it is anyone fault, it just happens like that.

I know how hard it is to build a business in the automotive world. Mine is not profitable yet after 4 years, but it is coming along.

Sounds like Old_man is of the walmart generation. Customer thinks he knows everything!

Oddly enough, from what i heard RAWtek. GOOD JOB ! Professional and to the truth.

1. OLD nothing is missing from your precious kit . So i believe he helped you fully restore the contents and carry it to your car!!!
2. doesnt sound like RAwtek really asked you for dough.. or else you would be whining. Instead of back tracking... in every other post.
3. if the car is really damaged you wouldnt be able to drive out of there!
4. Doubt if you know what is a proper job if you need someone to install a kit for you.

STFU next time and do it yourself. Dont blame others for your incompetance.

Dont bother picking a fight with me.. i'm not reading your posted lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2g eclipse kid
when my dad (he was my lift) took a peak through the window, he was very politily again told to sit down like 6th grader....

lol

Very well said and 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back