Tensioner location S54 engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you have right with the last diagram, you need to put pressure with a prybar neer the alternator on the little shock #8 on the diagram. When pressure was appliyed, just remove the belt it's realy easy.

I can email you the procedure from the manual shop if you want.

Yes, you have right with the last diagram, you need to put pressure with a prybar neer the alternator on the little shock #8 on the diagram. When pressure was appliyed, just remove the belt it's realy easy.

I can email you the procedure from the manual shop if you want.

yes can you please. Here's my e-mail: detdavanh_s@hotmail.com

Thank you

very easy I can remove it for you on the weekend... no need for prybar..

you need a torx t50 if i remember correctly...

very easy I can remove it for you on the weekend... no need for prybar..

you need a torx t50 if i remember correctly...

I know you can this way to, but i'm always afraid to srcap the tread this way...so that's why i use the prybar...it's simple and effective.

Very easy! I took it completely apart and cleaned all parts too, where dirt built up. From nuts and bolts to plastic covers.

Something normally taking 2:30-3hr too me twice as long.

:bigup: for everyone's help. dunlop5120 and alexidewayz for the pm's, and francisgti for the incentive.

Good to know MR is still good!

Very easy! I took it completely apart and cleaned all parts too, where dirt built up. From nuts and bolts to plastic covers.

Something normally taking 2:30-3hr too me twice as long.

:bigup: for everyone's help. dunlop5120 and alexidewayz for the pm's, and francisgti for the incentive.

Good to know MR is still good!

I should have mentionned this in my PM but, I forgot...

If it's not too late, take your tentionner pulley, hold it by the bearing between your thumb and index and give it a spin...

If it goes around a few turns (1-3) you're OK, if it spins endlessly, replace the pulley, the bearing is shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back