94 octane in a b16a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonYo

Hey, quick question is it good to use 94 octane fuel in a jdm b16a? or will it not make any difference? I already use 91 but I was just wondering if it would be worth it.

Ben... j'sais pas.... moi j'ai remarqué que plus j'augmente l'octane... plus ma voiture est économique! Je met 35$ d'ordinaire je fais 320km ce qui revient à 0.102 cent du km, avec 42$ de 91 je parcours 500km ce qui revient à 0.08 cents du km.... alors une perte d'argent??? D'environs .002 cents du km!!

Ben... j'sais pas.... moi j'ai remarqué que plus j'augmente l'octane... plus ma voiture est économique! Je met 35$ d'ordinaire je fais 320km ce qui revient à 0.102 cent du km, avec 42$ de 91 je parcours 500km ce qui revient à 0.08 cents du km.... alors une perte d'argent??? D'environs .002 cents du km!!

:p

Stick with 91, you're not getting any gains whatsoever with 94. Besides, why limit yourself to Petro Canada when you don't have to?

shell 91 v power ftw! 94 is a waste of money! I use to have a b16a and i always ran 91 with mobile1 synthetic 5w30 and it ran like a dream.

lol oh snap i realized its u jason, ya man run 91 only and i hope ur still using the mobile 1 lol. I miss my old civic! How is she running anyway

Were these tests done on the asme day, with the same route, with the same environmental conditions, with the exact same driving style? I highly doubt it, which means that your test means absolutely nothing...

91, that's all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back