Bumper painting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Hi,

Fast short question and story. Well after work yesterday, I went home and parked my car outside. This afternoon, I just noticed that someone hit the the bottom left of my rear bumper -_-;..It's probably one of my neighbour but I can't remember the car behind me. Anyways, the question is is there a body shop that can that part only or they have to repaint the whole bumper. Damage isn't that big but noticeable, maybe 3-4 scratches.

Ca depend de comment ton bumper est fait. Il y a des bumpers qui sont très facile a faire un spot, d'autre que c'est un peu plus compliquer due au manque de "ligne".

Si tu veux m'envoyer une photos ou deux du dommage sur ton bumper, je pourrais te dire si c'est fesable et combien ca couterais :bigup:

A blend involve painting just a part of the bumper. You can do this if you have just a small damage and have enough place to do it. You have to take a special product to blend the clear in order to match it correctly

a guy did my front bumper for 80 bucks and it looks the same he blended it with the rest of the car this was in feburary... 2 weeks ago i paid 250 to another guy for my back bumper since some one backed in to me and i can tell the difference right away the paint doesnt even match LOL

a guy did my front bumper for 80 bucks and it looks the same he blended it with the rest of the car this was in feburary... 2 weeks ago i paid 250 to another guy for my back bumper since some one backed in to me and i can tell the difference right away the paint doesnt even match LOL

Wth o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back