ASE Lapping Club - Journée Lap'N'Learn - 6 juin 2010

Pendant que la journée se remplit, voici les heures à respecter pour la matinée:

8h00 Accès au paddock (vider et préparer les voitures) :bigup:

8h45 Début du cours théorique pour les élèves*blah*

9h30 Réunion des pilotes - obligatoire*blah*

10h00 On roule!:run:

While on the subject, here's the schedule to respect in the morning:

8h00 Access to the paddocks (empty and prepare cars) :bigup:

8h45 Start of the theory class for the "Learn" group *blah*

9h30 Drivers' meeting - NOT optional*blah*

10h00 We begin lapping!:run:

Wow, on sait qui sont les vrais hardcores!:yikes:

Merci à tous les participants qui ont fait soi le "Lap" ou le "Learn". Pas d'incidents majeurs; seulement de très petits. Tout le monde se sont comportés comme des champions.

Félicitations aux Rouges qui ont participé et qui seront dans le Jaunes dorénavant.:bigup: En plus, vous avez pu roulé dans la pluie qui vous donne une coche sur les autres qui n'ont jamais roulé dans des conditions mouillées. Bravo la gang!

Pour les autres nouveaux, je crois que vous n'aviez jamais pensé que vous pourriez rouler si vite dans de telle condition. Hé oui, ça se fait; juste rester "smooooooth".

Finalement, je voudrais remercier tous les instructeurs qui sont venus en grand nombre pour donner un ratio de 1 instructeurs pour 2 élèves! On ne doit pas oublier les gens aux logistiques qui nous a bien cédulé toute la journée et le contrôle des drapeaux.

Le prochain Lap'n'Learn sera le 29 août mais il y a d'autre évènement qui serait intéressant; voir: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=689369

Wow, thanks for the great day guys, I was with the learners and I never ever thought it would be this much fun!:yikes:

The instructors are awesome and very good at explaning how to drive on the track with the proper line... now I just need more experience... I can't wait to run laps around the track when it will be dry!:p

You guys got me hooked!

Cheers! *tu*

Last edited:
What a day... I can't believe all the staff and instructors stayed out so long in the wetest/coldest day in june!

Thanks to all the staff/instructors for a great day :bigup: I'm anxious to do some dry lapping to see if all this time in the wet will translate to quicker in the dry :dunno:

The instructors and staff did a great job, it was nasty and cold outside and you still made it a nice experience for everyone *tu**tu*

Thanks for all the tips aswell, after a while you get to know when and where it grips till you start to go too fast and slide... even with massive understeer fighting for traction it was fun.

gotta stay consistent and smooth :p

Quite a day indeed.
Thanks Carl and the ASE Team for the organisation and track time.
Thanks to all participants, we had a good group, things were going really smooth.

Had an awesome time. Have to admit it it was kind of weird to pass a BMW M3 and Mercedes AMG. Would have never thought that this would even be possible, but on the rain, everything is possible :bigup:

Red MazdaSpeed 3 - :victory:

LOL! It was quite a day indeed...

:bigup:

Quite a day indeed.
Thanks Carl and the ASE Team for the organisation and track time.
Thanks to all participants, we had a good group, things were going really smooth.

Had an awesome time. Have to admit it it was kind of weird to pass a BMW M3 and Mercedes AMG. Would have never thought that this would even be possible, but on the rain, everything is possible :bigup:

Red MazdaSpeed 3 - :victory:

Is your MS3 Stock?

Merci à tous les organisateurs mais la prochaine fois, du soleil pour faire changement!

On se voit à Mosport le 24 =)

J'ai bien aimé rouler avec toi sur le circuit et avec notre ami et sa BMW M3.
Partie remise en espérant avoir une journée au SEC car j'aimerais bien voir vos voitures poussées au max en me dépassant et disparaître en avant de moi!
Vous avez vraiment de belles bagnoles, de quoi me faire rêver:bigup:

Merci à tous les organisateurs mais la prochaine fois, du soleil pour faire changement!

On se voit à Mosport le 24 =)

I don't know how to describe the conditions we saw yesterday, but the were the worse I have seen in a while. Even the EVO had slippery moments...

Thanks to all the participants that showed up and drove with respect to the conditions.

Thanks ASE LC crew for braving the weather.

we are back on the track again tonite and then JUNE 24th MOSPORT!!!!!!!

Back