Calling out top detailers for contract jobs during F1 week end....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijosconaissant

Hi , a buddy of mine owns probably one of the most respected detailing company in the business. He is based in Toronto but will need detailers during the F1 week end in Montreal.

This is your chance to get to work with a true pro , learn a few tricks and get money , hes a very straight guy , very respected and is a supplier for numerous car manufacturers.

If you're free during that week end and have the skills to detail luxury cars and not affraid of hard work, please give me your phone# in a Pm and he will call you, he is not computer savvy so forget about sending him emails.

This is a serious offer , if you have a true passion for detailing and car prep , you dont need to know everything about detailing, but have skills and can work under tight deadlines this is your chance to join his team and maybe get to travel for shows and other events.

Il parle francais aussi, alors si vous cherchez un emploi durant le week end de la F1 et vous etes travaillant ,honnete et avez les aptitudes pour etre un bon "detailer". envoie moi ton numero de tel par PM, et il vous appelera.

cest une offre serieuse alors pas de gosseux svp.

merci

What's the name of his enterprise? What's the pay? What are the requirements? Experience, tools..

I will not disclose his company name here but for the people who gave me their numbers you will get a call real soon. Hes in Halifax with me here on a contract for a car manufacturer and we are flying home (me Montreal him Toronto ), tomorrow morning. So as soon as he is home, he will give you a shout.

The work for what ive seen , is mostly detailling new cars for show purposes, the basic car prep : A good wash inside out, tire prep, painting rotors , and maintenance for the show duration (dusting). Nothing too crazy and my friend has all the material ,tools etc you may need , in case you need to polish or do any kind of paint repairs on the spot.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back