Ever had a good experience with a cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today i go to do some runnimg around i get at the light beside me and there is a cop whatever i turn and come home. As soon as i get the house the same cop pulls up behind me and says my name im like ya why? He then asks for my papers so i give him them he comes back and tell me your license is suspended i was like WTF he said from 2 unpaid tickets. I explained to him i never received a notice about these tickets he told me it happens and explains to me dont drive your car because we can impound it he said i wont though go take care of your tickets and have a good day. I was like thank you very much.

nice, my friend had his impounded for 30days + all the tickets + fee's for paying after due time and what not, something in the low 4 digits succkkssss, and most of the time you don't even know it.

Anyhow, I always end up leaving with no tickets from cops, the only times i've had bad experiences with them is when i'm not the one in trouble. My record is clean as a whistle and that's usually what helps me out. Last I remember, I got hit and run not long ago, and the cop that took my deposition was the coolest guy ever, I had a lot of questions to ask regarding police procedures on a lot of different things, questions that are frequently asked and debated in the CSR section of the forums. He showed me every option of the computer they have in the car, all the codes and what they mean, realllllly nice guy, i'm asian and he started to talk to me about the other asians he worked with at his station he gave me his card and told me to call him if I ever needed anything siiiiiiick guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back