need help about turbo plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

westislander

hi guys
i have T25 turbo and it has internal wastegate. i want to know if i install turbo in any non turbo car do i need to install wastegate Port Solenoid System ? to me it look little diffcult cuz i think wire for solenoid comes from ecu ... is there any way to avoid solenoid and put something else to work turbo good? i think to avoid solenoid people put electric boost controler which i cant afford if there is any cheap way please let me know .
Thank you.

Connect the wastegate actuator directly to the intake manifold.

on the turbo there is a nozel which connect with the wastegate actuator.like you said connect the pipe from wastegate actuator directly to the intake manifold then what should i connect on the turbo nozel?

If there's already a port on the turbo for it, use that. The actuator needs a pressure source to know when to open... if it's plugged into the turbo's output, that'll be your pressure source.

If there's already a port on the turbo for it, use that. The actuator needs a pressure source to know when to open... if it's plugged into the turbo's output, that'll be your pressure source.

i like to know manual boost controller is it good?i have seen in ebay for 19$.like to know boos controler conect between actuator and turbo or manifol ?i have intercooler,turbos,gages,oil cooling system from 300zx twin turbo.and bov from talon do you think all setups will be good?and soon other stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back