Photoshoot: Slammed EG w/ Camber, Stretch, Stickers. You Hate? Don't Click.

How is that clean?!

Right off the bat... look at those wiper arms. Seriously? And all the components in the engine bay could use a nice hose down... especially that air filter box, like c'mon!
Son contour de plaque s'applique bien à toi *blah*

How is that clean?!

Right off the bat... look at those wiper arms. Seriously? And all the components in the engine bay could use a nice hose down... especially that air filter box, like c'mon!

Ouin yaurai du de mettre un pflow cromer

Although I think the car looks nice, I'm kind of at a loss here.

A few years ago, the term clean applied to cars that were subtle and nearly sleepers, only with nice wheels, tires, a good suspension setup and just as now, a clean engine bay with lots of deletes, no rust or rubs, and generally a car that does not look bratty (body kits and big mufflers).

Now, this car along with others that are called 'clean' all have stickers and other gadgets that people would not have called clean a few years ago.

Don't get me wrong, the car is well set up and I enjoy the pictures myself.

I just don't see how words can suddenly change meaning so quickly.

Someone care to explain this to me?

Car is sweet, not too mad hellaflush y0 camber going on.

Its gonna be a sad sad day when the bys lip ger curb raped =/

How is that clean?!

I never understood why people would actually give two shits about how clean their engine bay is?...:dunno:

Mine's dirty and I couldnt care less as long as I got a fresh coat of wax on the outside.

I never understood why people would actually give two shits about how clean their engine bay is?...:dunno:

Mine's dirty and I couldnt care less as long as I got a fresh coat of wax on the outside.

Well at least on older cars that don't have a bunch of ugly plastic covers like modern cars, the engine can be art on its own.

After all, the engine is the car's soul! The body is just the surface.

People like to show off their powerplants.

I don't understand how an enthusiast could NOT care about their car's engine bay.

I clean mine weekly.

I agree that car isn't totally clean. It has some paint chips, but I bet it's a work in progress, to be finished one day. Good job so far.

super nice car looks like it would be fun to drive and track, too bad it would drive like shit and looks ugly with with wheels like that:run:

Back