No pics, just letters: Schumi's blog

g-ng

Hello once again my beloved blog fans. It is some while since I have been putting finger to keyboard and addressing my inner thoughts to you, but you know, quite honestly and obviously I think I have turned round a corner.

I had a lot of fun at the Monaco Grand Prix with a man I am now going to award a nickname. You all know about Lieblings Donut Pudgie Wudgie Face - which is the nickname for the woman I adore. So, who do you think El Gloomio could be? Here is a clue, he has got stick-on eyebrows made from black electrical insulating tape. And as the Mercedes mechanics like to sing to the Abba tune: "There was something in the air that night - your car was shite - Fernando..."

The highlight of my weekend in Monaco was overtaking him before the Anthony Nogues corner. He didn't want me to get past him and I got past. And that made him El Gloomio. I don't care that they took away my points. After the race someone asked me if it mattered, but does a mountain cry when a little bit of rock is chipped off its bottom?

Having a huge total of points doesn't mean to say you have been a fabulous driver. After all, David Coulthard has scored more points than any other British driver. You see my point? Quite honestly and obviously I didn't see my points after Monaco, but it was a fun race.

On to Turkey and this is a good result also, with a little bit of Jenson jostling to be enjoyed on the opening lap and a fine finish ahead of Nico.

Though you may be letting your bacon sandwich fall to the floor (one of Nick Fry's favourite sayings) I can look you in the eye and tell you with a straight face - or as straight as it's ever going to be - that the Canadian GP was also a big blast for me.

It is fun to rub bodywork with the young lions of the sport, even though this young Polish lion resembles Peter Townshend looking into a spoon. Crashing with all the best drivers is what I did when I came into F1 - like Ayrton and Nigel - and it never did me any harm.

I'm surprised he hasn't crashed with more people because he is as mad as a fish on a bicycle. No person with normal sensibleness would have put their wheels on the grass to get past The Schum where he did. And if ever proof were needed, look at the entry to the pitlane he made cutting in front of Adrian like he was a woman driver in a busy supermarket car park who had just spotted a space.

Of course our tangling did not have the outcome I would have hoped for after our joint excursion across the grass, because the puncture gave me new tyres too early, but it was a challenge to keep them together.

Later in the race, when Felipe tried to get past, he made a very bad mistake by trying to pass on the outside at the end of the rear straight. The second I saw him move over to the left I thought, hello, this is one lap where I can stick the brakes on early. At the time I was defenceless as a poor litlle frightened kitten, so I am very surprised to read the 'Ruthless Schumi Sabotages Ferrari' headlines afterwards.

Once Felipe is gone I had the two Force Indias knocking on my door for points and because Tonio Liuzzi didn't know how to get past my skilfull track positioning he decided that the best way would be to pretend we are in a banger race in old Vauxhall Omegas and give me a barge. It may have worked for him in the short term, but they say he who laughs last, laughs for a considerable time more in the future. I think I will visit Paul di Resta's manager and offer him some personal tuition.

Finally to show I am sorry to get tangled with Felipe, The Comedy Schu has thought up an Italian joke to please my former tifosi worshippers, here is one that I dedicate to all my friends in Maranello.

Q: What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

A: Roberto.

It is the way, them, I am telling.

Love and kisses

Schumi

loled.

I guess you have time to write when you live here:

schumacher-island-31.jpg

what the f... does this asshole think he invented???Win???Compares himself to a mountain...what a sufficient piece of dic...

Schumi WAS awesome....before his comeback.
he his still the same... a couple of times this year he showed that he still has it... but he needs a car and another year... if not. yes he's dead :)

I don't remember in which race this year.. but in this one, hamilton was far in the positions (over 10th) ... and there's really only one guy that was able to contain him for what.. 2-3 laps, even tho he did had the fastest car on the track...who ? schumi. Anyways... we'll see if brawn does any progress for next year... they're too far away from the main two teams to even think about michael winning or nico....

Anyways, back to schumi... he's freakin 41 no? That's amazing. I always loved him.. I'm sad for him that he seems so slow.. but he prooved he can be fast, exemple, fastest lap time during the last race in valencia.. Anyways, etc.

And I REALLY LOVED that letter :) he's a freakin prick!

If he had not comeback, he would have be hailed as the greatest and most accomplished F1 driver of all time and it would have taken a LOOOONG time for anyone to come close to him.

But because of his comeback, he will always be known as "the guy who came back and didn't win."

If he had not comeback, he would have be hailed as the greatest and most accomplished F1 driver of all time and it would have taken a LOOOONG time for anyone to come close to him.

But because of his comeback, he will always be known as "the guy who came back and didn't win."

lol. No. Gilles Villeneuve.

Back