anything good south the border? chalet/ beach/ outlets?

tsx

thinking of going to the usa just to relax in the beach/ woods/ chalet and do some shopping (ie outlets), like we would do in mont tremblant with their outlets and chalet.

anything you guys can recommend? would be for 2days and preferably within 2-3hours drive ... all i can afford in vacation time this year...

cant seem to think of anything good for a 2 day trip... :run: just to short... woodbury outlets are too far...

Woodbury Commons (more like 4-5 hours away, but worth it)

edit: oops didnt read the last line in op

I've always liked the mount Stowe area, especially driving around in the Zuke (they're natural climbers and some of those hills are HUGE).

It's in Vermont.

Beside platsburg and Lake george (4h), there is nothing interresting so close. You must drive 5+ to find some interesting store who are not overprice. (Everything is much more expensive close to the border, they know Quebecers go buy many things there.)

I've always liked the mount Stowe area, especially driving around in the Zuke (they're natural climbers and some of those hills are HUGE).

It's in Vermont.

X2

Sweet place! Wanna go back in winter for some madness hehe

Not many stores/outlets around though but you can take the boat across to NY state. Or pass by the islands in the middle, it's great.

Lake George Area is perfect

2.5h away (if you don't get stopped at the border or the line-up isn;t huge), it's basically 250kms from Montreal.

and you have outlets, a mall, nice lake area, tons of possible accomodation.

Back