Blacks and Latinos Attack 22 year old during SaintJean Celibrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

od_man99

http://lcn.canoe.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2010/06/20100625-103318.html

Nicolas Murray, le jeune homme de 22 ans qui a été poignardé à la tête après le spectacle de la Fête nationale à Québec , lutte pour sa vie. Sa copine ébranlée par l’agression dont elle a été témoin s’est confiée ce matin à Claude Poirier lors du Vrai négociateur.

Stéphanie Kearney a raconté que son amoureux et le frère de ce dernier voulaient simplement lui faire connaître la Saint-Jean-Baptiste à Québec, car ils ne sont pas de la région. Ils étaient à la Haute-Ville depuis une trentaine de minutes quand ils ont été abordés par plusieurs personnes dans la rue Montcalm près de la Grande-Allée.

«Une gang nous a abordés, a fait savoir la jeune femme. Ça ressemblait à une gang de rue, probablement des latinos. Nicolas et son frère leur ont parlé puis ça s’est tiraillé avant que ça se règle par une poignée de main».

Toujours selon la jeune femme, tout à coup un jeune homme a fait irruption dans le groupe et les choses ont dégénéré. «Un Noir s’en est mêlé et j’ai vu des coups de pieds, puis mon copain par terre et du sang. Je n’ai jamais vu de couteau. Ça a duré 30 secondes».

Depuis mercredi soir, le jeune étudiant en charpenterie et menuiserie à Rivière-du-Loup est dans un état critique, mais stable. Il a été poignardé au thorax et à la tête, le cerveau a été touché par l’arme blanche utilisée lors de l’altercation. «Il va s’en sortir», a soutenu Stéphanie Kearney.

Les suspects ont pris la fuite après l’agression, la police les recherche toujours. «Je fais confiance aux enquêteurs. J’ai donné une description d’eux. Je crois que ce ne sont pas des gens de Québec, ils parlent français avec un accent étranger».

(TVA Nouvelles)

So when is Quebec Going to Reduce Haitian and Mexican/Peru Immigration.
About 90% of these people end up on BS and work under the table.

man if that poor guy had a gun on him to protect himself he'd be laughing the whole thing off right now instead of fighting for his life in ICU

^^That's exactly what I was thinking, Instead, the government will probably attempt to ban Knives.

Illegal Aliens are just eating away at our province.

they're not illegals, the only people who vote for the Liberals are the shitty immigrants who don't know their asses from their elbows. the Liberals need their unskilled & dumbed down immigrants to keep them in power because everyone else is pissed at them.

this is just sickening the whole night i felt like i was in montreal, it was filled with guys like that who the hell told them to go there :squintfin

^^I'm Arab. I was born an Raised in Longueuil. I fucken can't stand gangsta immigrants. Whether your black, white, orange, green. Open carry is what we need. I've got a nice 12 gauge, if someone brakes into my home he'll get nothing more than a deer shot to the stomach.

What the hell is this government doing, financing all this immigration.

^^That's exactly what I was thinking, Instead, the government will probably attempt to ban Knives.

Illegal Aliens are just eating away at our province.

des hostie de black de calisse pis les crisse de latinos de marde, inferior genetics at work. Pas surpris pantoute

Nop, dude think about it... let all the haitian come here, then when Haiti will be rebuild brand new let's all go live there instead!

et mes amie qui me disais que cétais plus safe a quebec que a mtl hier lol a cause du nombre très mais très imprésionant de noir hier au parc maisoneuve ... yavais dla police en criss aussi

quand ya des noir et des latino yaura du rouge !

Lol, that's not the point. The point is immigration.

STOP IT TODAY

are you a moron? i'd rather have 1 skilled immigrant worker who wants to build a better life for himself and his family than 100 unskilled crack dealers.

unfortunately all the skilled immigrants are forced to either not come here or if they do come here they're stuck in shit hole jobs because the government doesn't recognize their skill as being legitimate (eg. overseas doctors)

ummm....ok so if this guy had a gun, then maybe the 10 other guys would have had a gun and then what?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgy2MWb0-ao"]YouTube- The Matrix:building gun fight[/ame]

Twon, they have been doing it for 200 years in the US. Doesn't seem to be a problem. Victim disarmament is the problem.

Sandro, with all the globalization, they skilled immigrants aren't going to come to a Province with 70% taxes. Therefore the conclusion or stopping immigration. Haitians come here, because they know we have the BS system. Which they rob beyond belief.

Meh, couldve easily been a gang of drunk white boys. Happened to me on St Jean once, shit happens no matter what colour the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back