FS: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT

int

Legacy Member
Up for sale is my 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT.

This is NOT a US MODEL (like the many others on here); this is a Canadian car (originally from Ontario) which has passed Quebec Safety (and has the certificate of conformity) with a CLEAN TITLE, a SPEEDOMETER IN KM, and is loaded with all the options except NAVIGATION.
I've had her since April 2009 and have loved every minute of owning her, but it's time to move on; looking for an SUV!

Great, FUN car! Runs A+, not a single problem, dealer maintained (except for oil changes done at Mr. Lube - maintenance records available since April 2009, and a few records from the previous owner)

DETAILS:
- 2006 INFINITI G35 COUPE 6MT w/ BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR
- ~68,000KM
- MANUAL (6 speed)
- Infiniti Sports Package:
* Sport-tuned suspension
* 19" forged aluminum-alloy, 5-spoke polished wheels, P225/40R19Y front & P245/45R19Y rear
* Drilled aluminum pedals
* Perforated (black) leather seats
* Orange stitching on steering wheel
* Viscous Limited-Slip Differential
* Sport bumper and side sills
- Infiniti Premium Package:
* Rear Spoiler
* Rear underside air diffusers
- Power Sunroof
- 6-CD Changer (in-dash) with BOSE audio system
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 98% stock -- only changes are the clear front bumper lens (orange bulb though, so 100% legal) & the LEXUS-STYLE LICENSE PLATE LED LIGHTS

MAINTENANCE:
- Brake pads changed last summer.
- Tires changed last summer (19" HANKOOK V12 EVO LOW PROFILE TIRES).
- Rear differential fluid changed in May 2010 (Mr. Lube)
- Radiator fluid flushed in Winter 2010 (Spinelli Infiniti)
- Synthetic oil only (every 3000-5000km @ Mr. Lube).
- Premium gas only.

OPTIONS:
- Winter tires (17" HANKOOK ICEBEAR W300, STAGGERED) on rims available as well ($500).
- iCarKits iPod interface adapter (allows for direct iPod connection to stereo) ($150).

PRICE:
$25,500

No maintenance needed to my knowledge, but feel free to have her checked out if you want to be sure!

This car has been babied like no tomorrow; anyone who knows me can vouch for how obsessive compulsive I am with my baby =) This car was always parked far away from other cars to avoid door dings/scratches. It has never been raced or track driven. The only real 'flaws' are: 1- on the driver door, only seen at an angle in the light, 2- some curb rash on the 19" rims (from the previous owner! =/)

Serious buyers only! This is a car I wouldn't let ANYONE else drive, so no joy test rides!

Pictures:
Last summer (June 2009), showing the 19" Infiniti rims:
IMG_6665.JPG

The rest of the pictures were taken in May 2010, when the car still had the 17" winter tires on:
IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2128.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

PM only please!

Last edited:
Looks very clean.. !!

Thanks!

A couple of additional notes:
- Sherlock engraved (helped lower my insurance premium significantly)
- 3 keys (2 remote/keyfobs & 1 wallet/card key)
- Leather conditioned every 3 months -- looks like new! (always getting comments on how clean/new it looks =))

PM me with any questions, or if you'd like to come take a look!

Back