Photoshoot: Slammed STI Haters Are Gonna Hate!

The go kart pic is a photoshop, we do that all the time with motorcycles mags shoots , the Kart and the car are not moving or moving at a very slow pace (5 km/h) , and we blurr the thing to give a motion effect.

The car isnt bad looking at all, I just dont understand why you would like to have mags with the lip protuding outside the tire, I understand why AUDI did that in SCCA trans am races in the 80s, but no reason on this one...I guess its a fashion thing...

because haters gonna hate

154x5c4.gif

@M85Iroc-Z

Pourquoi y faudrais qu'il y est seulement UN STYLE de subaru acceptable?

C'est pas possible d'aimer les 2 genres de subaru? J'espère qu'il reste encore des gens comme moi qui sont encore capable d'apprécier une STI droppé avec un bon fitment et qui sont aussi capable d'apprécier une STI qui est montée pour faire du off-road.

@M85Iroc-Z

Pourquoi y faudrais qu'il y est seulement UN STYLE de subaru acceptable?

its not the fact that its a Subaru, its the whole hellaflush stanced trend, its just as bad as those rice fest cars from 10 years ago. Not only does the car look like its riding on broken suspension, but it drives like ass too. But hey...its "sick"

We've had this discussion before in other "hellaflush trop hot mec stance" threads, some people like it, and others hate it. I dont want to restart another 15 page discussion, but look, if i want to post my opinion on what i think about it, i will. Everyone cant like the same thing.

and we'll leave it at that

its not the fact that its a Subaru, its the whole hellaflush stanced trend, its just as bad as those rice fest cars from 10 years ago. Not only does the car look like its riding on broken suspension, but it drives like ass too. But hey...its "sick"

We've had this discussion before in other "hellaflush trop hot mec stance" threads, some people like it, and others hate it. I dont want to restart another 15 page discussion, but look, if i want to post my opinion on what i think about it, i will. Everyone cant like the same thing.

and we'll leave it at that

The thing is, we ALL know what's your opinion about this trend. No need to post it in every thread?

This is not only about you, it's about Drifter_Steve, the jdm shitbox shop dude, Darth Infamous, the mullet trans am guy, and all the other haters who keep on posting they hate stanced cars.

lol, then dont fish people in with the title "haters gonna hate" lol. i see that, and WRX. And i think....must click to see disaster. :-O

bah, wtv.

The only reason I started adding ''Haters Gonna Hate'' in titles was because I wanted to keep them away from the thread.

Maybe we should add [Stanced] in every stanced car thread we post?

The thing is, we ALL know what's your opinion about this trend. No need to post it in every thread?

This is not only about you, it's about Drifter_Steve, the jdm shitbox shop dude, Darth Infamous, the mullet trans am guy, and all the other haters who keep on posting they hate stanced cars.

Citation incluse dans ma signature. :bigup:

Back