Event Coverage: The UltraRide'10

Voici mon photagh de la journer, pas la best qualiter sorry.

si vous vouler des photo je peux les envoiyer et personne a une pic du camaro rouge?? merci!

You know what I liked about The UltraRide? The majority of the people respected each other, had fun together and HELPED each other out!! This is what will make our community better and stronger!!
Here is an example of what I am talking about:
093.jpg

You know what I liked about The UltraRide? The majority of the people respected each other, had fun together and HELPED each other out!! This is what will make our community better and stronger!!
093.jpg

anyone has volvo pics...? pls

093.jpg

Proof I was there, helping the car out of the ditch. :)
(orange/grey polar and my teal/white Adidas Porsche shoes)

Too bad it took a while for people to help out. All it takes is one person to say yes, and then next thing you know, 5 other people are there to help out too. Funny how that is.

Anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad it turned out okay.

Quelqu'un a des pics de mon Civic SI blanc et du R32 blanc? Et btw j'ai quelques pics aussi a uploader de des chars qui etaient la, je devrais faire sa ds pas long.

^^

i have like 2 vids of you on the 15, tried uploading last night and comp froze. will try again tonight...

me and my girl were reffering to u as Monsieur Jaune lol

Last edited:
IMG_6070.JPG

this pic mindfucks me

my fogs are on, which means the car is being driven, so im at a red light....yet i dont recognize any of the sourroundings, dont remember a pic of my car being taken, and dont see anyone in driver//passenger seat

Back