Pikes Peak World record Attempt . redbull

nice! domage qu'il sait mit a pleuvoir, malgré tout je crois pas qu'il l'aurait eu. Mais c'est bizard que c'est 1 fois par an?

I don't know if I got what they were saying but they spun no?
And for me the celica in 94 had a more impressive time than the suzuki, considering it was 13 years before and just 2.6 seconds slower.
At least it probably means that there is still some room for improvment.

I don't know if I got what they were saying but they spun no?
And for me the celica in 94 had a more impressive time than the suzuki, considering it was 13 years before and just 2.6 seconds slower.
At least it probably means that there is still some room for improvment.

because in 94 theyre was way more tarmac left... its been 16 years now that the road is used 365days a year.

alot of people go visit the top of the mountain. this means alot of tarmac is now turned into gravel, eventually the event will be a gravel only in a couple years back.

2010 Tajima suzuki monster

img2580jk.jpg

because in 94 theyre was way more tarmac left... its been 16 years now that the road is used 365days a year.

alot of people go visit the top of the mountain. this means alot of tarmac is now turned into gravel, eventually the event will be a gravel only in a couple years back.
You're talking about Pikes Peak road right ?
If yes, you got it all wrong.
Every year, they actually pave a little bit more of that road. There's less
and less gravel. (Because of eco people).

belle machine.... mais je ne suis quand meme pas impressionné, Audi faisait 10:45 ya 25ans de ca!

Back