Yay Or Nay .... Friend Sister ?????

best_friends_sister_thong_jailbait_demotivational_poster_1260232172.jpg

no even if he say its ok ... well if he is not a realy good friend maybe but all my good friend is nay

Qu'y a-t-il de mal là-dedans? C'est un oui catégorique. Ceux qui répondent non: est-ce que ça veut dire que le petit ami à ma soeur ne peut être mon ami?

I would never just try to fuck my friend's sister.. but if I honestly felt a good vibe, I'd ask for permission first.

i know too many dudes that have lost best friends over this

id personally not accept it, id laugh in your fuckin face, over 3 billion women on this planet and u had to pick your friends sister? have you no respect for him or the friendship you guys have?

Well it depends, if the guy doesn't care at all,go for it. But I wouldn't suggest it if its a close friend.

either you do it cuz itll be a good story to tell , or you dont cuz hes a good friend u wanna keep , hope hes not an mr member and reading this lol

I say yay. When I met my friend`s sister, we hit it off great. We talked to him about it before doing anything and he said he had no problems.

It`s been a year and a half and we are getting married in October. A plus, one of my best friends will now be my brother-in-law.

There are certain boundaries I guess. If I had a sister and a friend of mine would want to bang her, I would say no categorically. But if my friend wanted to date my sister and I knew he wasn't a manwhore, then it's better him than a complete stranger...

I did my best friend's sister. She is a lesbian (technically)

one night we were coming back from a bar and I was sleeping over at his place. I didn't really know his sister that well. We had seen each other very briefly a few times but that's it. My friend and I sit down for a nightcap and she joins us. I knew she was a dyke so I didn't try anything but I noticed she was getting affectionate.

My friend goes to sleep (too shitfaced) and she invites me over to her room where, after an hour of negociation, I gave it to her pretty good.

My friend and I never spoke about this. I don't know if he knows

Back