Bugatti Veyron SS breaks 2 records

logik23

Legacy Member
Fastest car around Top Gear test track: 1:16.8

(2nd place Gumpert @ 1:17.2)

Fastest top speed: 431 km/h (267mph)

(2nd place Shelby Ultimate Aero @ 414km/h (257mph))

Tabarnak lol , ca pu d'allure. Combien sa doit couter des tires la dessus pour être capable de rouler a cette vitesse ...

The episode was one of the best for a long time. Every parts were a must watch.

I didn't expect a Senna tribute, which is 100000x better than another cheap car challenge.

Gotta watch it, thanks!

I'm not going to lie though, I'm kind of pissed that it's doing so well lol

god damn that thing is epic. Sorry to everyone who bought one before this came out, LOL. Not like you can't afford another tho, srsly.

431km/h

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I got to almost 300km/h once in my life and I had a fuckin blast!! we're talking another 130km/h FASTER LOLLL

how come?

I'm not a fan of throwing as much money as possible at a project and then call it ''engineering''. Point is, put that kind of money in the hands of any car maker, and they'd make something as fast, easily.

Tabarnak lol , ca pu d'allure. Combien sa doit couter des tires la dessus pour être capable de rouler a cette vitesse ...

+ on top gear they said at top speed new tires only last for about 20 minutes before they blow out but dont matter cuz gas tank empties in 15 minutes if i recall properly

LOL

We should revive this GTR vs Veyron thread and have some fun again.

Clarkson said it best, it is amazing how a production road car can achieve such speeds while still offering king-like interior luxuries, something the spartan Shelby can't exactly claim.

@Subzero;

You can give that amount of money to any company and they MIGHT (that's a big IF), make it just as fast, I highly doubt they'd make it such a complete machine.

The Veyron is all about excess in luxury, performance, engine, grip, etc. , it is BAR none the automotive engineering achievement of this decade and will be for quite a while.

I believe the 918 Spyder will be the next big thing in the engineering department this coming decade, we'll see!

+ on top gear they said at top speed new tires only last for about 20 minutes before they blow out but dont matter cuz gas tank empties in 15 minutes if i recall properly

Aahaha c'est assez impressionnant. Le pire c'est que c'est un char plaquable.

I'm not a fan of throwing as much money as possible at a project and then call it ''engineering''. Point is, put that kind of money in the hands of any car maker, and they'd make something as fast, easily.

except im sure bugatti is making money off it... considering its their only model.

edit nvm, bugatti is a hopeless money pit.

Not 20 Minutes, they said 37 miles ( At their previous record speed ) which would be about 11 Minutes MAX lol

On another note, this season is heading to be the best of the 15 so far IMO.

Back