Volvo 850 Turbo AWD -> Bumper Painted page 7!

blabla, for the amount hes paid for his, I think it blows the doors quite off the patate? :bigup:

The patate is an old mans car...the volvo is even more old mans car, the difference is, im not trying to make my car something its not.... :dunno:

oh ok, that makes everything more clear??

I thought the in thing was euro old mans cars chipped on overstretched wheels, so when they try to go fast, they bottom out LOL

Playin hard ni***

so if I blow the doors of the patate with my car, would I get cred? not the volvo, unless giannis turbo head is nice :) I could build an R

all day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IazLThkWNQo"]YouTube - 854R Blackyhaust[/ame]

making space for it :) and it will be renamed the GL-R. People are going to be like, did you really do that, pop the hood, yeah bro, its swedish

What a waste of money, why not just buy a real R instead of again making a car something its not.... haha

What a waste of money, why not just buy a real R instead of again making a car something its not.... haha

I'm going to rock a real R in the winter, fuck up something I paid a mint for? your nuts. I already have 1 car stored, and I'm not taking the bus to montreal north every day storing my only 2 cars ;) Besides, all R parts are direct bolt on to my chassis, why not for 1/4 of the price? Any manual, cause most of the real ones you find around here are automatic scrap. I think the most expensive element is the R bumper :)

GLR, patate eater. :bigup:

I'm going to rock a real R in the winter, fuck up something I paid a mint for? your nuts. I already have 1 car stored, and I'm not taking the bus to montreal north every day storing my only 2 cars ;) Besides, all R parts are direct bolt on to my chassis, why not for 1/4 of the price? Any manual, cause most of the real ones you find around here are automatic scrap. I think the most expensive element is the R bumper :)

GLR, patate eater. :bigup:

Sounds like a giant waste of money, focus on one project at a time...

and since when was it ever a competition of whos faster than who? my car is modded for looks and drive ability... you must feel awesome, your quicker than a stock passat yeeeeeewhooooo *tu*

I'm not doing this now? I got the block and head for nothing, I'm going to put it on the shelf like the t5 block I have now, except that one is probably just going to go to the scrap.

drive-ability, or modifying your car to do something its not meant to do, IE slammage to the point where you rub chassis? I dont know whats wrong with swapping an engine, that was made to fit this car, and costs me nothing more than the parts, which can be found cheap///

Haters gon hate I guess. I'll get one finished before I start this one, but in the meantime I'll collect parts.

This thread is drifting way to far off topic, if you want to speak of your own projects, please either post your own build thread or post in one you already created.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sounds like a giant waste of money, focus on one project at a time...

and since when was it ever a competition of whos faster than who? my car is modded for looks and drive ability... you must feel awesome, your quicker than a stock passat yeeeeeewhooooo *tu*

haha, yes the mods you did to your car were for drivability.. it drives SOOO much better now.. haha is that a joke?

Back