Buying a few 911 C4's

I would drive a C4S as a winter car in a heart beat. Or any 4wd car for that matter. Some people are retarded...cars are meant to be driven and 4wd cars are great in the snow. A 996 C4S is no collectors car. It should be driven and beaten daily, rain, sun, or snow.

I could not have said it better myself!

Although, I must admit that I'm not getting reaction I was expecting.....it seems the majority wouldn't buy a C4 and drive it in the winter. So, in order to avoid getting stuck with them all winter, maybe I'll only buy 2 or 3 instead of 5-6.

Thanks guys!

Si tes prix ressemblent a ce que tu m as dit, je ne serais pas trop stressé avec cela..

Tes prix VS le marché sont excellents et MR n est pas vraiment ton bassin d acheteurs potentiels.

Ici le monde serre leur civic 98 l hiver car ils pensent qu ils ont une Ferrari...

My next car will likely be a 997 C2S, and the chances I will drive it in the winter are very high.
IMG_9779.JPG

web.jpg

Si tes prix ressemblent a ce que tu m as dit, je ne serais pas trop stressé avec cela..

Tes prix VS le marché sont excellents et MR n est pas vraiment ton bassin d acheteurs potentiels.

Ici le monde serre leur civic 98 l hiver car ils pensent qu ils ont une Ferrari...

:rofl:

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to fit my hockey gear in that sucker :)

I fit my ice hockey goalie equipment + another player in my Coupe... if you have anything like a pseudo back seat, it shouldnt be a problem with no passenger ;)

we use salt in quebec.

not many other places in the world use salt. so unless I'd want a rust bucket porsche, it stays in the garage.

10 years limited warranty anti-corrosion

Galvanized body

The only "problem" you can have with a C4 in winter...is the 70%-30% AWD repartition.
But hey, is great for drifting

:yikes:

Je roule une BMW RWD slammé l hiver... Alors une 911 AWD va être pas mal mieux que moi et que bien des chars.... Dans 40cm de neige le seul char idéal c est un Pick up 4X4 ou SUV!!!!!

BMW slammée RWD à l'année ici aussi, un jour mon winter beater va être une C4 sur 4 blizzaks et un rack Thule ;)

I found an '06 C2S w/30k miles... all in all would come out to 60kCAD

Last time I checked don't they sell for around that price here? or pretty close.

You're stepping up your game from an e46 to a 997?? you sneeky baller you, you've been saving up! :bigup:

10 years limited warranty anti-corrosion

Galvanized body

The only "problem" you can have with a C4 in winter...is the 70%-30% AWD repartition.
But hey, is great for drifting

It's not a problem, it goes with the weight distribution of the car.

Lambo's are AWD! I drove my white galardo last winter, but I don't think ill do that again, not enought ground clearance!

WOW Nick business is rolling from wanting to buy my integra 10 years ago to a Gallardo:bigup:

I am getting mine next year:D

WOW Nick business is rolling from wanting to buy my integra 10 years ago to a Gallardo:bigup:

I am getting mine next year:D

Hey Will, yes indeed! LOTS has changed! :). A wife, a baby, and I have a lot less hair now......lol

Anyhow, I how all is well, and hopefully we can do some business in the future :)

Last time I checked don't they sell for around that price here? or pretty close.

You're stepping up your game from an e46 to a 997?? you sneeky baller you, you've been saving up! :bigup:

Well I'm leaving the country for roughly 2 years and I'll be on two wheels during that time so... plenty of time to save up :laugh:

And even if they sell for $5k more over here, add taxes to that and in the end you'll find yourself saving close to $15k

Back