Bought this nismo yesterday:

newschooler

Legacy Member
I was tired of civics and integras so I brought a real car: (sorry for the bad pictures)

nismo003.jpg

nismo002.jpg

Short story, me and my gf passed right by a used car dealer 2 weeks ago, we stopped and checked the car, we both liked it ALOT. 1 week later, I go see the car again after work and fell in love with it. The car is absoloutly 100% clean, no dent, no scratch, no puck nothing. Its a 2007 nismo with 25000km.

Right now my gf is gone in florida for 2 weeks and I wont tell her that I brought it. When I'll go pick her up she'll be like :yikes: wtf!!!

Now I'll be even more FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU when stuck behind people driving 10km/h under the limit :(

Nice find, and congrats but I really dont like the look of the Nismo version....and you got to do something about those wheels lol

Nice find, and congrats but I really dont like the look of the Nismo version....and you got to do something about those wheels lol

They are far from my favorites wheel me too, I prefer to have some deep dish at the back but for now it'll have to do.

tu l as acheté ici au QC?

J en avais vue une marqué a vendre en gros sur la 440 l autre jour. Je l aie cherché sur lespac et je ne l aie pas trouvé...

Combien sa vaut 30-32 000$ ?

They are far from my favorites wheel me too, I prefer to have some deep dish at the back but for now it'll have to do.

I understand man, its a big purchase, the little things can wait for now, congrats again tho enjoy it, im sure your gf is going to be really happy when she sees you pull up in this!

les 2005 nismo etait vraiment plus belle ....

mais bon bonne achat quand meme ... cest juste place que ca marche pas pour un char qui a une aussi bonne tenu de route

les 2005 nismo etait vraiment plus belle ....

mais bon bonne achat quand meme ... cest juste place que ca marche pas pour un char qui a une aussi bonne tenu de route

Que veut tu dire par le char ne marche pas? 306hp, 268lb/tq dans une voiture de 3300lbs sur une tranny 6spd ca marche pas? On doit pas avoir la même définition de quelque chose qui marche selon moi lol C'est sur que comparer a une supra convertie single turbo a 800hp, ca marche pas. Mais je pense que je suis mieux de pas acheter ca, je virerais completement fou avec nos limites de vitesse ridiculement basses :(

Hey je t'ai vu hier sur la 30 ou 132 j'suis pu sur :D

J'ai fait un tour sur la 30 alors oui ca devait être moi :D

hehe ouais mon friend qui était passager t'as spotté de loin, tu m'as surement pas remarqué j'était dans une golf 92 beige avec des gros sticker Garage Automotion

Back