Honda Canada financing

tsx

My brother in law is leasing a Honda civic 2010,
and we ll finance it throught honda Canada
problem is they are refusing to finance it even with 2 coowners
my wife and his aunt both self employed
dep owner and small business with not much income yes but still at least for the both of them something around 50 k
not much but still better than bs and they own their own triplex
Honda refuses to endorse them claiming they have bad credit
fine I endorse them too a triple endorsemnet for a civic
my credit is perfect but I just started working 5 months ago
was self employers before
and they still refuse!
I too own my own duplex
even loan at the bank to buy my house isn't that hard!
WTF is wrong with Honda financing ?
I mean 3 people for a fck base model civic!&@&$$?
I just dontget it
anyone here works in that world please help me understand cause I don't get it how people on bs can own a car and 3 people can't even get financing
that's just beyond me really
WTF Honda

Je suis F&I dans un concessionnaire Mazda ...

Dans les 3 personnes ''tapé'' ensemble, y a t-il une faillite, remise volontaire ? vos ratios d'endettement ont lair de quoi, travailleur autonome avec 6 mois d'emploi c'est pas super, la job avant c'étais quoi ? revenu ?

Les hypotèques / loyer coute comment par rapport aux revenues ... ? actif passif si tu pousse loin avec les analyste sa peu peser....

P.M au pire

That's pretty fu*ked up considering i know someone who only 2 years ago claimed bankruptcy and Honda approved them....

Try the bank you/they normally deal with. May be easier if you are an existing client.

aucune faillite, deux credit moyen, mais le mien est parfait.
6 mois d'emploi cest vrai, par contre je suis deja en dehors de la periode de probation et syndique...
travailleur autonome auparavant sinon employe il y a 4 ans... rien de mal que de s'essayer a son compte non? dans tous les cas aucune faillite n'y manquement a aucun paiement...
le triplex fait de largent avec les loyers en payant lhypotheque et leur depenses personneles, le depnanneur well cest comme de largent extra...
mon duplex se paye tout seul, jai juste a gagne de largent pour mes depenses. dans tous les cas on a un toit et des revenus en plus...
peut etre 30 -40000 de reer ensemble
carte de credit tout a zero

serieusement cest normal de se daire refuser comme ca?
moi ca me surprend enormement, se mettre a trois pour une petite civic, et en plus ca passe pas! alors qu un bs n'aurait pas de probleme parce quil a un "revenu" stable...
seriously honda...

Dans les 3 personnes ''tapé'' ensemble, y a t-il une faillite, remise volontaire ? vos ratios d'endettement ont lair de quoi, travailleur autonome avec 6 mois d'emploi c'est pas super, la job avant c'étais quoi ? revenu ?

Les hypotèques / loyer coute comment par rapport aux revenues ... ? actif passif si tu pousse loin avec les analyste sa peu peser....

P.M au pire

can i do that? i got 0.9 lease rate thougght, how does that work?
cause the price we negotiated was based on deposit/ rate with honda

That's pretty fu*ked up considering i know someone who only 2 years ago claimed bankruptcy and Honda approved them....

Try the bank you/they normally deal with. May be easier if you are an existing client.

Why are you doing all the leasing and negotiating for your brother in-law? What's wrong with him that he can't handle his own business?

My brother leased a civic when he was 18 off a part-time waiter's salary with no co-signer...

The problem isn't Honda Canada... sorry if I'm coming accross "mean".

can i do that? i got 0.9 lease rate thougght, how does that work?
cause the price we negotiated was based on deposit/ rate with honda

Not a lease but they may give you loan or credit line options.

But i would suggest that if credit is a problem that you look at Honda certified used cars. The car will be in a better price range for someone with low income/credit and they are not as strict when it comes to lending. It's a Honda so its going to pretty reliable and you can still get a warranty.

Then once everyone's credit is in a better place look at getting something new.

C'est poche sa,

I got my accord finianced @ 3.9 and I still live at my rents house without cosigner... and I make don't make a ton of money

Are you a minotiry ? that my be profilling...

comme j'ai deja dit a un client pourri et a sa famille de pourri qui essayais de l'endosser: si tu prend 4 pommes pourri ca fait pas une bonne tarte au pomme

So the sale is not going to happen so they say,and they will refund our deposit
just wondering, can they do that because we've got a very good deal and they don't want to honour it anymore?

wow.. they approved during bankruptcy... pretty random?

comme j'ai deja dit a un client pourri et a sa famille de pourri qui essayais de l'endosser: si tu prend 4 pommes pourri ca fait pas une bonne tarte au pomme

Je l'aurais dit avec des termes plus "judicieux", mais le fait est qu'effectivement je suis d'accord avec l'idée de base de cette affirmation !

My brother in law is leasing a Honda civic 2010,
and we ll finance it throught honda Canada
problem is they are refusing to finance it even with 2 coowners
my wife and his aunt both self employed
dep owner and small business with not much income yes but still at least for the both of them something around 50 k
not much but still better than bs and they own their own triplex
Honda refuses to endorse them claiming they have bad credit
fine I endorse them too a triple endorsemnet for a civic
my credit is perfect but I just started working 5 months ago
was self employers before
and they still refuse!
I too own my own duplex
even loan at the bank to buy my house isn't that hard!
WTF is wrong with Honda financing ?
I mean 3 people for a fck base model civic!&@&$$?
I just dontget it
anyone here works in that world please help me understand cause I don't get it how people on bs can own a car and 3 people can't even get financing
that's just beyond me really
WTF Honda

Why don't you guys ask for the EQUIFAX report? You'll see urself what 's wrong . People have 2 understand once 4ever that a stupid $30 bill (rogers,fido,etc) will f**k up ur credit 4 a long period.

Honda Finance r not that stupid to refuse somebody just 4 fun...trust me...they want cars on the road...but u MUST have minimum "credibilty"

P.M au pire

T'es plus vendeur?

Back