Project : 100% Pink Bitch

Color :

• Total voters
not the strap bolt .... the strap itself ...

usually when u take them off they ... die ..lol

i even lost one once while drifting

Well last night, my GF had me do a little cleaning in the spare bedroom considering It is full of crap and car parts, so, I start along with the cleaning, and eventually find this :

PICT0130.jpg

So I just toss it aside, along with all the other stuff I don't have a clue why I bought ... and a few minutes later, another find ... :

PICT0134.jpg

So I figured why not ? Could be funny...

And the Results :

PICT0137.jpg

PICT0138.jpg

PICT0135.jpg

I will most likely cover them in a more decent color eventually, but hey, works for now.

P.S. : THIS WAS MOSTLY A TEST TO SEE HOW HARD IT WAS TO DO

Also , Frame and Floor is starting to get repaired on SUNDAY !!! I can't wait till I can actually give it a little something without fearing it breaking in half !

Well I have not been able to do much in the last few days, since there is not much I can do before the sheet metal and Frame work is done, but none the less, I have been tinkering at it a little bit...

Headliner :

Before :
PICT0140.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

After :
PICT0145.jpg

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0156.jpg

And also there was this shit load of rain, and my Hatch being completely destroyed from the Sponge Spoiler, water was getting in the trunk some more, so I simply Ghetto'ed it up a little bit...

PICT0162.jpg

NOW PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST TO PREVENT WATER FROM GETTING IN UNTIL I HAVE MY NEW HATCH.
Before anyone says how ugly the interior is, please note that is it simply practice so that I can do 100% best possible job when I install my BRIDE fabric

I have ordered a few meters of this to do the job better :

bridefab4.jpg

post des pic dimanche

Je vais en poster... les morceaux sont deja couper pour le frame ... Section de plancher 16''x12'' avec Frame Rail en 3'' de large et 1/8 d'épais. Et le plancher se fait reparer en 22 Gauge souder. Et en meme temps on va commencer a spot welder tout se qu'on peut.

Wow man du tissus Bride!!

Fuck les haters pis les trous dans l'frame man!

Ce char la va drifter en SACRAMENT!!!!!

Le frame commence les reparations demain ... Sa derange quoi les tissus ? Si je te comprend bien je devrais pas toucher a rien dans mes temps libres avant la date de reparation du frame ?

Last edited:
Well, Sunday has come and the welding started... Unfortunately, we could'nt get working on the frame rail as we were not able to have access to the lift we were supposed to, but we have made some great progress none the less.

We started with this :

PICT0164.jpg

PICT0168.jpg

PICT0169.jpg

PICT0172.jpg

PICT0173.jpg

PICT0175.jpg

PICT0176.jpg

PICT0179.jpg

PICT0189.jpg

And then attacked the Trunk Area : ( My camera Ran out of Battery near this, so I will post the completed pics a little later...

PICT0182.jpg

PICT0186.jpg

So, although not the exact progress I thought we were going to have done today, I think this is going great, and even more, FUN !!!

Fun 240sx Fact : How many bolts hold on the 3 peice tail lamps ? 24 !!!!!!!!!

If anyone has ANY 240sx parts, please let me know what you have that you think I might need, as I still need A LOT !!!

- Front Fenders
- Windshield
- Headlight Motors
- Headlight Covers
- LSD Differential
- Coilovers OR A decent shock and spring combo at good price
- ETC...

So if anyone has anything, please post or PM me as I am making a trip to Montreal next weekend to get some parts already, It would be great to be able to get more stuff in 1 trip.

good works :) !! btw ladhesif que ta utiliser sa colle tu bien le tissu ? parce que dans mon auto jai utliser de ladhesif a tissu mais jai limpression que sa colle pas asser le suede decole un peu au plafond... :(

good works :) !! btw ladhesif que ta utiliser sa colle tu bien le tissu ? parce que dans mon auto jai utliser de ladhesif a tissu mais jai limpression que sa colle pas asser le suede decole un peu au plafond... :(

Sa a vraiment bien coller de mon coté, et au plafond, le materiel que j'ai utiliser est beaucoup plus lourd que du suede, donc je pense que sa irais bien.

Back