Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case! scienticfic dicatorship is real

illuminance

Legacy Member

neo-wakes-in-matrix-pod.jpg

Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case
August 19th, 2010 1:54 pm

'Few American doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists will break rank or brave the new world of high-tech electronic abuse some of their patients report but evidence mounts that increasing numbers of innocent citizens targeted for U.S. state-sponsored terror are being secretly brain implanted with U.S. RFID chips without their consent for no-touch torture and mind control plus experimentation. One man evidenced this in court; won his case; and now prepares for a continuation in federal court, due to be equally explosive.

RFID is abbreviation for Radio-frequency Identification, a misnomer due to the device functions consisting of far more than ID. It is used for remote technological harassment, torture and even assassination.

James Walbert, resident of Wichita, Kansas, proved his experience as a Targeted Individual under surveillance includes forcefully implanted RFID chips, including in his brain, and subsequent remote electronic abuse. Walbert told Sedgwick County, Kansas court panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation".'

For more information goto:

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/secretly-forced-brain-implants-explosive-court-case

multiple links in article.

the level of in your face ss nazi science this is - is very disturbing

This is pure crap.

RFID that can be implant are passive (short distance).
Active RFID chip need to be powered and chip are quite bigger which couln'd be install in a body.

So out of there you kill the "satellite" idea for sure. On top of that metal and water are the two worst thing in RFID technology so to scan a chip in a body they probably use 13.56Mhz frequency which need to have the handheld device quite close.

The chip itself only server a ID purpose + stocking some information depending on it's size and capacity so all the crap about "more that ID" is pure bullshit.

^^ dude illuminance i feel bad all you post is conspiracy threads seriously you need help brah fap some at the jailbait thread

that's fucked up
its beyond fucked up its seriously evil mad scientist shit out of a bad sci fi movie.

That's way beyond what a "RFID chip" can do and parts of it are science fiction...
you mean its way beyond what you take & know as fact on the technology!

This is pure crap.

RFID that can be implant are passive (short distance).
Active RFID chip need to be powered and chip are quite bigger which couln'd be install in a body.

So out of there you kill the "satellite" idea for sure. On top of that metal and water are the two worst thing in RFID technology so to scan a chip in a body they probably use 13.56Mhz frequency which need to have the handheld device quite close.

The chip itself only server a ID purpose + stocking some information depending on it's size and capacity so all the crap about "more that ID" is pure bullshit.
:rolleyes: ya ya you know everything darpa has, you have top level non compartmentalized clearance?

^^ dude illuminance i feel bad all you post is conspiracy threads seriously you need help brah fap some at the jailbait thread

bro - life isn't that bad for me .. :dunno:

Look you liitle bastards! Court Case - he won it - chips they pulled them out of this guy - many links read them all!

this is really fkn alarming!

:rolleyes: ya ya you know everything darpa has, you have top level non compartmentalized clearance?

I work in RFID development so am pretty sure i know more then u on the subject *byewhore*

If you want to freakout you should do some research on smartdust instead.
RFID technology is already getting overpass.

I work in RFID development so am pretty sure i know more then u on the subject *byewhore*

If you want to freakout you should do some research on smartdust instead.
RFID technology is already getting overpass.

explique smartdust je suis inculte mais jm les truc dememe

good god I hope that smart dust shit never actually gets implemented, It's everything everyone doesn't want, Fuck large corporations with lazy fucking pieces of shit that need their life automated, Go to sleep in a matrix you sick fucks.

Btw altivec, I don't want to call you a dumbass or anything, You should know by now what the government does and is capable of, Using civilian grade RFID's doesn't give you any real backed up experience or knowledge as to what the government uses in top secret shit.

@illuminance, how do you sleep at night? You must be one stressed out dude.

Ps. BS.

For the unaware, Smart dust already exist....

Back