Lady throws cat in a garbage bin

Some people look at this as cruelty to an animal, others see it as wasting dinner meat. It makes me wonder wtf was going through her mind to do that, does she also kick dogs walking down the street? Some people are just too weird.

It's one thing to to hate cats or dogs but it another thing to be cruel to them and I found it outstanding the stupidity behind people saying oh it's a cat, i hate cats, who cares.

Heck I hate most little dogs. I see them and I would just love to punt them but I don't because it's cruel. We claim to be more evolved than them but sometimes I really question that.

To the comment about food, that's not comparable. Yes we could be a little less barbaric but killing the animal serves a purpose, how does killing a cat in that way serve anyone.

/end thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxgIS8MJsUk&feature=channel"]YouTube- Woman Apologises For Dumping Cat In Bin[/ame]

To the comment about food, that's not comparable. Yes we could be a little less barbaric but killing the animal serves a purpose, how does killing a cat in that way serve anyone.

First she did'nt kill the cat

second i hope you're all vegetarian cause i dont see how trapping a cat into a garbage is worst then killing and cut a animal open to eat it !

I've seen worst thing done to human's that got less attention ..... this is ridiculous ! *td*

second i hope you're all vegetarian cause i dont see how trapping a cat into a garbage is worst then killing and cut a animal open to eat it !

I've seen worst thing done to human's that got less attention ..... this is ridiculous ! *td*

Il y a une différence entre tuer un animal pour te nourrir et tuer un animal par plaisir ou satisfaction. Oui, il y a bien pire je te l'accorde. Mais le fait qu'elle se soit fait prendre sur le vif devient un peu frustrant.

Et pour ton information, je déteste les chats.

I know she didn't kill the cat but look at it this way. It could have died from staying in there too long or the garbage truck could have came picked it up and compacted the cat inside. Only because the owners found it in 15 hours did it survive.

Second what don't you understand about food vs random cruelty. If you went and beat a cow over the head, slit it's throat, cut it up and then not have used the meat for food I'd be pissed. So while yes the acts themselves are much more barbaric and cruel to a cow, i'm pointing out the fact that because people don't starve from it, it makes a lesser evil and better than throwing a cat in a bin for no good reason.

Last thing is I never went or said to go Ape shit crazy over it, but I am pissed. The fact that it's a lesser animal that's mistreated by a supposedly smarter one is ridiculous. Adult vs Adult cruelty is no better but it's not directly comparable. It would be similar to an Adult vs Kid abuse (but not nearly as bad) because in that case both the victims are innocent and don't know any better. That's why you see such a reaction to this but don't when Joe Doe age 24 gets beat up it's not as touchy. The other thing is we've been desensitized to certain things more than others.

Back