Article: Icon FJ Series

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Born out of a lifelong love for the classic Toyota Land Cruiser, the Icon FJ Series ($126,000 and up) is a modern re-imagining of the legendary off-roader. Available in three body styles, the FJ's features include a standard 5.3 Liter, 350hp V8 engine, four-wheel disc brakes, Dynatrac Dana 60/40 based axles, Marine-rated vinyl on the seats, an Atlas II transfer case, aluminum knobs, sport pedals, an optional soft top, aeronautics-inspired dash panles, and a Teflon polyester hybrid powder coat that can stand up to the worst punishment you can dish out, even if that's just a trip over potholed suburban streets.

Competition for the H1 or G-Wagon?

fj_overview_1.jpg

fj_overview_2.jpg

fj_overview_3.jpg

Sure, they're a little expensive, but it'll probably work for longer than you live.

These would sell like hot cakes in Dubai, since there most preferred car down there is the land cruiser.

These must be even crazier in the desert

land cruisers? that aint no SUV those are TANKS! no joke its like my old mojave truck UNKILLABLE!

ill take the shorter version on 36'' thanks dan! :p

i don't see why this should cost more than 60K$ as is. it's purpose built, raw and well made, there's no fancy leather stitching or anything that actually costs money. but frikken sick! 18 wheeler tractor trailers do 500 000km, last forever, and you can live in them for that price, what's this little jeep got on those things durability-wize to justify such a big price for such a little, very basic truck. it's got to be easy to build too because there's nothing to it.

i don't see why this should cost more than 60K$ as is. it's purpose built, raw and well made, there's no fancy leather stitching or anything that actually costs money. but frikken sick! 18 wheeler tractor trailers do 500 000km, last forever, and you can live in them for that price, what's this little jeep got on those things durability-wize to justify such a big price for such a little, very basic truck. it's got to be easy to build too because there's nothing to it.

I second that, it's seriously overpriced

Agreed 100%.

But as mentionned earlier, this will sell like hot cakes in Dubai, might as well make extra cash.

Back