Working on a couple of Porsches this week

RAWTEK

Shop Representative
This 92` Porsche 968 is getting a new Stainless Steel mandrel bent exhaust in preparation for forced induction.

Here`s some specs on the system:

- Magnaflow mirror finished 3" Catalytic converter
- 3x 3" v-band assemblies for cat / test pipe easy removal of cat for track days
- 3" test pipe
- 1x vibrant ultra quiet resonator
- 1x vibrant muffler
- Full stainless steel construction

It's about half done, I'll post pics of the finished job with side by side pics of the stock exhaust.
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594-1.jpg

Stock exhaust:
IMG_0600.jpg

Catalytic converter with v-band flanges (nothing is tightened yet, so clamps are not placed nicely)
IMG_0623.jpg

Tip is done!
IMG_0627.jpg

And this one I'm excited about, a new rear section exhaust for a Porsche 914. The client brought us the entire engine assembly on a jig for us to build him a new exhaust. It's a pretty elaborate system so I can't wait to get going on it. We have to design and cut custom flanges, build two y-pipe going into an x-pipe, braces going to the firewall, two small magnaflow mufflers, and alot of tight radius bends. I can`t wait to get it done!

Here's the rusty and broken stock exhaust:
IMG_0599.jpg

And really cool aircooled flat four freshly rebuilt!
IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

finished the 968 this morning

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Sound clip
[ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Dubweiser/?action=view&current=MVI_0683.mp4"]MVI_0683.mp4 video by Dubweiser - Photobucket[/ame]

Très beau travail.

Par curiosité , combien coute approximativement une ligne d'échappement en inox comme celle que vous avez fabriqué pour la 968 ?

And this one I'm excited about, a new rear section exhaust for a Porsche 914. The client brought us the entire engine assembly on a jig for us to build him a new exhaust. It's a pretty elaborate system so I can't wait to get going on it. We have to design and cut custom flanges, build two y-pipe going into an x-pipe, braces going to the firewall, two small magnaflow mufflers, and alot of tight radius bends. I can`t wait to get it done!

Here's the rusty and broken stock exhaust:
IMG_0599.jpg

That exhaust is so massive, it has its own crossmember!

Some updates on the 914 exhaust

Flanges are cut and installed:

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0691-1.jpg

Custom X-pipe
IMG_0689.jpg

X-pipe with concentric reducers installed
IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695-1.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

x2, I'd really like to know an approximate price for a 71 Mustang...

It's nearly impossible to give out an estimate online, even if it's for the same car, there's so many factors that can affect the cost. That's why you're welcome to give us a call and book an appointment for a free estimate!

Sexy sleek exhaust systems you guys make!! Might come and see you guys for my Cavalier all depends how much you guys charge. :)

Back