$500 - 2001 Civic coupe 5 speed

Stang Seller

First $500 takes it, no offers will be entertained.

We're selling a 2001 Civic coupe, 5 speed, blue on grey interior, no power options, factory cd player, 322366km, no broken glass, running and driving. The car was used as a delivery vehicle for my employer's parts store, anytime something broke, we fixed it. Sometimes just a quick slap-together, like the busted upper rad support........ Car needs a new front clip to look decent (hood, fenders, bumper cover, upper rad support) but runs and drives good otherwise. Come pick it up, first $500 takes it.

Car is located at my workplace;
Indy Auto
5026 Rue Resther, Plateau Montreal (St Hubert + St Joseph).
514-847-0927

Pictures will be up shortly.
SS

I must also add that I am not selling this car personally, I am helping my boss to sell it.

Last edited:
DSC02191.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02178.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

Apparently this site is littered with people who have trouble reading and may be illiterate. And I don't mean to sound like a dick, but get real people!!!
So, let me repeat:

$500 firm, first with cash in hand takes it. No negotiating, no haggling, no trades, no deal unless you've got $500 cash and want the car as is where is.

bon prix, mais ca l'air d'une vrai poubelle lol...j'serais meme pas surpris que le plancher soit pourri. jamais traité anti rouille cest ca que ca donne, surtout pour un char de compagnie :p

bonne chance dans ta vente!

The car is still for sale, but it now has no clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder. Show up at the shop with cash in hand, and talk to Nick. The address is above, il parlez francais. Je comprend pas francais.

oui sais vrais que sais pas cher mais il lui faut au départ un master et un slave de clutch juste pour qui roule

The car is still for sale, but it now has no clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder. Show up at the shop with cash in hand, and talk to Nick. The address is above, il parlez francais. Je comprend pas francais.

too bad cuz if i saw this post earlier i would have bought it in the morning first thing but with all those parts missing its not drivable

Don't you just love montreal racing for its lack of people who know how to read?

I hope you guys plan on investing on Rustproofing for your next car.

Don't you just love montreal racing for its lack of people who know how to read?

I hope you guys plan on investing on Rustproofing for your next car.

LOL I know that's one of your fav parts of this site!
And it's not something I will have to worry about, I got a new job and start there in two weeks!
SS

Back