Photoshoot: Stunning Jetta.

Quirck

http://www.stanceworks.com/?p=9472

DonVW6-copy.jpg

I was once told by more than one person that there was no reason to run real BBS LMs over reps. Well, people, let this be your wake-up call. Do it right, or go home.

DonVW4-copy.jpg

Don knows how to build a car. I’ve got photographic proof. Every little detail has been taken care of. “Clean” is an understatement. The fit and finish is impeccable. He’s reaffirmed that the VW guys take builds to another level entirely. A full engine build, a full interior build, a full stereo install, the wheels, the airride, this car has it all.

DonVW7-copy.jpg

First things first… I’m sure you didn’t miss it, but if you did, you need to look at the pictures. It’s as if the Gods of Fitment came down and blessed Don. Perfect fitment, as flush as could be, while still sitting on the edge of the tire. It’s not just fitment alone, however. Don’s got some real-deal LMs. Don had the faces of the LMs mounted to the rear of the barrel for added lip. Custom painted centers and gold hardware accent the silver body of the car perfectly. I’m not sure there’s a better solution to be had.

DonVW3-copy.jpg

The car maintains a real element of class. There’s just something about it… Perhaps its just the perfect rear fitment saying “Psst… Right here… You wish you were like me. You want to be me, but you’re not.” I guess someone’s gotta set the bar so others can raise it. His interior is complete as well, and frankly I should dig up a photo of it. As seen above, his gauges install is cleaner than if VW had tried to do it themselves. Chances are it’d be plastic and more plastic. His trunk is all suede with a very nice sub box tucked against the seats.

DonVW8-copy.jpg

DonVW5-copy.jpg

Don’s time and effort really shows in this car. Yet another ride I hope we can all take notes from.

DonVW2-copy1.jpg

So to put it simply, Don is doing it right. That’s all there is to it.

MG_1011-as-Smart-Object-1-copy.jpg

SEXY. I don't know much about mk4 body parts, but that looks like an audi rear bumper to me?

this is car is INSANE from A to Z! so much quality and beauty!

those aren't e-bay headlights BTW, they are OEM HID's!

X 1 000 000

J'suis PU CAPABLE de l'entendre celle-là! Il n'est PAS de MTL, so who care's??? Plus, he's on bags, so he can! Yes we can!

Anyway pas besoin de bags pour rouler bas a montréal, mon rabbit est slammé de 4po et demi en static drop et j'ai aucun probleme avec :bigup:

ebay headlights, no

those are OEM BORA HIDS, had them on my old jetta and they cost a pretty penny.....this guy knows what hes doing

Cool story bro. Price doesn't make them look any better. I've always DETESTED these headlights.

So much attention to detail, so clean yet so complicated! Love it A LOT.

Cool story bro. Price doesn't make them look any better. I've always DETESTED these headlights.

So much attention to detail, so clean yet so complicated! Love it A LOT.

cooler story bro

not saying price matters, just stating they werent ebay lights and cost a pretty penny....

Back