Medal of Honor / Linkin Park - "The Catalyst" Trailer (WHICH TURNS INTO CS Thread)

Et puis , qqn a joué ??? reviews svp ..

Il y a un gars de ma job qui est allé le chercher hier midi et comme pas hasard, il n'est pas rentré hier après-midi, ni aujourd'hui...

Smells like MOH Fever... :p

I can't wait to play it... *tu*

Not bad... really short though: I finished it in about 4 hours of gameplay, and that's on hard. I'm not a particularly good player either, just average.

IGN gives MOH a 6. other websites are giving it 7 n 8 but i don't trust them. IGN is king compared to other gaming websites.

also rinse n repeat COD? are u on crack name 2 cod that are one and the same.

Bought mine yesterday. Finished it in one sitting.

Different experience than COD. A lot of Afghan mountains, much more air support involvement, and the gunfights seem more realistic to me. If you play this at hard, you'll see what I mean.

Limited selection of guns, though you get to shoot from choppers, use extremely long range thermal 50cals, heavy machine guns and air support spotters.

It was refreshing to be apart of the Afghan war theater and definitely gave us a pretty good insights on what these guys go through in these mountains.

Worth the 70$ on PS3? No, unless you're a MOH fan. You do get Frontline for free refreshed for HD with the limited edition, which is cool.

ahh... counter-strike ! Un des meilleurs jeux jamais créer !!!!!!

The good old MJL days ! ahhh great time !

Bought it today because I was really in the mood for shooting.

I regret buying it and it sucks just as much as the beta.

Don'T know what I was thinking wanting to buy this...fuuuuu

Bought it today because I was really in the mood for shooting.

I regret buying it and it sucks just as much as the beta.

Don'T know what I was thinking wanting to buy this...fuuuuu

Imo it's better than any of the CoD's, Even W@W. I haven't played MP enough to judge it but the SP is definitely good, Worth $70? Fuck no, No game is anymore. I seriously couldn't believe the price tag I almost said fuck it but I've been getting fed up of BC2.

Now I'm a picky mother fucker when it comes to realism because I know what's possible in today's games... I gotta say - Ea Dun Goofed... This game has no real atmospheric feel to it, There's no "Wow" factor, The graphics aren't even good as BC2 either - Right now I think metro 2033 is the best FPS out - Metro 2033 was EPIC, AMAZING Story line, Graphics that made your jaw drop and it was fucking HARD as fuck!

So what pissed me off? - You can't shoot out lights, The game also feels... Too scripted, You're not really able to go around as much as you want and even on hard mode it seems ridiculously easy. When you're driving the ATV's they don't handle right and you go through terrain, Not over it - Literally through rocks... EA come on =/

I also didn't like how there seemed to be invisible barriers around objects, I'd shoot from under a tank and it would just hit thin air or sometimes shoot a guys head poping out of a rock and nothing.

I did enjoy the weapons though, At least the main machine gun you'd use was pretty efficient and didn't have a ridiculous amount of recoil. The M60 sucked so bad it wasn't even funny though, I never tried an either of the AK's, Sniping in this game wasn't anywhere near as I was hoping for, There was no bullet movement in any sorts, At least I didn't notice any, It was just a "point, Aim, Shoot, Kill" CoD4 was so terrible with this on singleplayer it wasn't even funny, No bullet would ever fly as much as that did, Even though it was easy to control. BC2 did a very good job at least on bullet travel - You'd have to mark up your shots properly in order to get proper head shots But I also didn't like how the wind never effected bullet travel. Sniping on atacama desert would've been a blast with this.

^^I'm not a campaign fan. I'm all about the MP.

and on MoH the MP is a huge fail. I'll play because I have nothing else to play with... but I think I'm probably going to sell it off in a few days for 60$ and get it over with. Fuckin gay, this game is.

Yeah I got a good feel for the MP Today - I gotta say... Worst fps I've ever played.

I was doing pretty damn good but overall it just sucks, I was playing that sector control? type, It was ridiculous as to how fast you'd get killed, Even worse than BF2 or BC2 and they have tanks/heli's ffs.

Starting to regret buying it and registering for MP, I probably could've sold it if I just played campaign.

^^sell it for 10$ less... lol. problem solved.

I'll probably just keep it and let it accumulate dust as it deserves it.

MoH fuckin sucks

Both the campaign and the MP suck equally as much monkey balls.

Back