Courriels sur Android?

Twon

Les courriels sur la plateforme Android c'est comment? Pour l'instant, je suis relativement satisfait de mon Blackberry Bold 9000. Je l'utilise principalement pour les courriels, j'en traite une quarantaine quotidiennement et j'ai pas à me plaindre de mon Bold sur cet aspect. J'ai un compte videotron et un compte hotmail et je voulais savoir si je changeait pour Android 2.1 ou 2.2, c'est comment avec les courriels? Est-ce qu'ils entrent automatiquement et rapidement? La raison pour laquelle je veux changer mon BB c'est que les fonctions multimédia sont pathétique. L'appareil photo est misérable et la fonction vidéos j'ai même pas besoin d'en parler.

Android supports Gmail, Yahoo mail (via an Android free app)...they come in automatically if you are on WIFI or with dataplan. Don't know about hotmail...

I have my 3 accounts set up (hotmail, Sympatico, g mail)with no problems. It was very simple to set up. When you receive one it will notify you.

it supports IMAP, POP, Exchange emails.

My gmail, hotmail and work email accounts all work very well on my Android.

There are several ways you can set this up: What most people will do is configure the email app to retrieve POP3 every 15 minutes. That works fine.

The best way to take advantage of Android though is to use gmail: Set up a Gmail account and configure it to receive your other Pop3 amounts (hotmail and videotron), then those will automatically be pushed to your phone. You can then configure them as labels if you wish and have a different shortcut for each inbox, or have them all come in under the inbox label. This is better because you can access all of your email accounts on the web with gmail AND gmail is Pushed to Android, compared to Pop3 which has to be pulled. Pulled emails require that the phone checks every 15 minutes for new emails, uses more battery.

Never used Gmail though, is it hard to configure? So lets say Gmail pushes my videotron email to my smartphone right? Then when I respond, the recipient receive a reply from a gmail adress or videotron adress?

keep ton bb... avec un android tu vas poster de ton mobile pis tu vas être encore plus fatiguant

Never used Gmail though, is it hard to configure? So lets say Gmail pushes my videotron email to my smartphone right? Then when I respond, the recipient receive a reply from a gmail adress or videotron adress?

Pour ma part, j'ai un email Videotron et un Gmail (email principal).

Mon email Gmail est configurer IMAP avec mon téléphone. IMAP signifie que ton téléphone agi comme une fenêtre. Lorsque tu reçois un message dans Gmail, il apparaît instantanément sur ton téléphone. Lorsque tu enlève un message sur ton téléphone, il s'enlève sur ton gmail. Si tu delete un email online, il va s'enlever automatiquement de ton téléphone.

Pour ce qui est de mon email Videotron, il est lier POP3 avec Gmail donc à chaque 15min ou 30 min, gmail download tout les messages de ma boîte vidéotron à gmail. Il ne laisse pas de copie sur le serveur videotron.

Pour ma part, c'est toujours l'adresse email gmail qui est utilisé pour répondre aux messages mais je pence que gmail a une option pour que tu puisses

La configuration gmail est très facile.

Getting an Android pretty much means you need a gmail account.

The Motorola I have comes with some Motorola-ed Android version (Motoblur.. ooh ahh), which has a really good email client actually (for something stock). You get all your stuff in one inbox, but you can view each account individually also. You can configure it to receive email in real-time or every 15 min, or only when the screen is on, etc. Depends a bit on how much you like your battery life. So yeah, it's pretty solid. Configuration is automatic for common servers like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc. Not super difficult for proprietary ones either.

Tried a bunch of the email apps, but none of them do better than the stock one. If you guys found something good, post up... tried K9 mail, MailDroid and something else...

Back