Blockbuster files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy

ATR90

Read article here: http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/Blockbuster+files+Chapter+bankruptcy/3567315/story.html

3567322.bin

This was bound to happen, I know the owner of the location on St. Jean in front of Steve`s car wash and the guy has been trying to unload and sell the place for over a year now.

InB4 EDt.

BlockBuster U.S and Canada are two different entities. The U.S one is dying , how long 'till the Canadian ones go to?
Is is true that Netflix is officially available in Canada?

thats why they convert their Newman (lasalle) succursale... Its now an RBC Royal bank... Parking was always empty

InB4 EDt.

BlockBuster U.S and Canada are two different entities. The U.S one is dying , how long 'till the Canadian ones go to?
Is is true that Netflix is officially available in Canada?

Video stores all over North America are suffering and you can thank the internet, torrents and Chinca (counterfeits).

Can iz keep their games that i rented after they close down? Lol

I like renting umlimited games for 20$ a month

Can iz keep their games that i rented after they close down? Lol

I like renting umlimited games for 20$ a month

the other day I was like "hey...imma go rent a movie" I get to my blockbuster (newman) and it was gone.... :( I was sad lol.

I had to go to videotron to rent movies... turns out videotron costs less anyway.

I'm super happy that netflix is now out. I will finally get to use my PS3 for something.

LoL ...what did I tell you guys several months ago ? Stocking both Blu-Ray and SD DVD was the nail in the coffin !

On the bright side Blockbusters is selling Blu-Ray titles for under $5 ! :)

I rented halo 3 when it came out. Saw how much it was and then I was like WTF. Why it s so expensive 11.99 for 2 days. Then I was like fuck that I'm keeping the game and never returning it ever.

I'm super happy that netflix is now out. I will finally get to use my PS3 for something.

Sony will also be launching a VOD service (comparable to Apple / iTunes, rental & buying digital files) through Playstation. Launch date in Canada is mid-october *tu*

The next ones are Xbox & Wii. Oh, and Rogers is also launching a web plateform. Makes my job insane...

Back