Feature Article: MontrealBusLimo.com delivers a night to remember

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
0910limo.jpg

Article: Danny Geraghty

One thing about planning a bachelor party is you want it to be a night that the bachelor will never forget. I had the pleasure of planning such a party for my good friend Gerry this past weekend and wanted to share my experience. Gerry isn't a clubbing type of a guy so I had to think of a way to keep him entertained and having fun all night that didn't involve staying in one place.

Our day started off with one of the more predictable bachelor party outings of a nice round of paintball. Paintball is an excellent way to inflict some harm on the groom-to-be while participating in a game everyone can enjoy. Arnold paintball in Lasalle provide a nice indoor venue, not too far from the city that was reasonably priced at $40 per 100 rounds.

We worked up a nice hunger shooting each other and were anxious to get down to the Old Port area for a meal at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar. The Keg unfortunately doesn't take reservations on Fri-Sat and the wait could be up to an hour for a group of ten like we were. If the wait is expected, which is was, it's not too bad since the party can sit in the bar and get liquored up before dinner.

The big surprise I had in store for the bachelor wasn't dressing him up all silly or sending him on stage at the strip club however. The big surprise was the limousine bus I had rented from MontrealBusLimo.com. Unlike other limos, this vehicle can seat up to eighteen people legally because it's literally a converted luxury coach bus. From the outside its a sleek black ride with tinted windows and limo lights. From the inside you are sitting in the lap of luxury. There is room to stand / dance and walk around comfortably around the leather seats,. The fiber optic lighting changes color according to the beat of the music, real wood paneling everywhere, and incredibly comfortable sofa style seats. The vehicle also comes with a mini bar, champagne glasses, and a killer 2500 watt sound system, not to mention the 2 giant screen plasma TV's.

The Limobus arrived at the Keg at 10pm and any bystander that happened to be nearby stopped in their tracks, wanting to know who would be getting in/out of this crazy ride. Gerry was impressed to say the least. We hopped in and off we went for a cruise around town.

Since no bachelor party is complete without a visit to the strip club, we asked our driver, Michael, to stop off at Club Le Downtown. Le Downtown sits next to another competing club and when we exited, the doormen were literally fighting to get us to come into their clubs. Our reservations were already made however, and we stuck to the plan. We took Gerry inside Le Downtown for an hour and had a blast. We have found that you never get shaken down for cash at Le Downtown and the women are as pretty as anywhere so it makes for a relaxed party atmosphere.

At around midnight, Michael, our driver was waiting for us right outside the door. We cruised around town for an hour, stopping to get some food and enjoying the ride. Our Driver tells us that he personally drove Eric Clapton around in this very Limobus and other stars that have been in it while on tour in Montreal were Lady Gaga, Axl Rose and Rihanna. At around 1am we asked our driver to head to the Mount Royal lookout to finish off our beer and end the night.

After experiencing the Limobus, we didn't want to do anything else but hang out in it. The atmosphere changes the mood of the night instantly and I wanted to share what a good time we had. I would highly recommend trying it out if you have a stag party or birthday party. Rates are about $250-400 per hour depending on the date, time slot and / or length of time that you need the vehicle for, so if you are 18 people its $14-23/h per person which I find reasonable. On top of that, their service is impeccable.

One thing to note is that MontrealBusLimo has agreed to extend a discount of $25 per hour to any MontrealRacing.com member who wishes to make a reservation.

To book please visit www.montrealbuslimo.com.

I personally have been in this bus a couple of times and it is sick !!!! great fun, great ambiance and great ride ! dound systeme is sick with the TVs. Micheal is a great guy ! the experience is amazing i would recemend this to anyone !!!*tu*

is it 25$ an hour for any limo or just the bus? I need two limos for my wedding next june.

it is not $25 per hour, it is a discount of $25 per hour off the rental price. For pricing, you have to call the company 514-941-6449. I have rented this vehicle sveral times for different occations, check this out,
CSC_0975small.jpg

DSC_0976small.jpg

limopicrightsidejpg.jpg

sickest ride in town !!!

Last edited:
took a ride in it last week with my wife and her friends this thing is insane lots of space and a awsome sound system. FYI fits 18 people with lots of space and it works out to be cheaper per person then renting two 8 passenger limos.*tu*

They rent it out for transfers too. This means you and up to 17 friends can get them to pick you up lets say at 9PM and drop you off at a club, and return you home at the end of the night AROUND 3am or whatever. In this case, they charge for 2 transfers which is a lot cheaper than renting it for 5 hours or so.

Thanks ! Ride the cars that ride the stars!We are committed to delivering the best in class, taste and distinction. We can meet all your transportation needs whether you need to be chauffeured to or from the airport, cruise ship terminal or need a limo for a special occasion.Our rates are all inclusive and our limos and sedans are brand new.

Back