How many chinups can you do VS. How much do you weigh?

Chinups

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 1-5

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • 5-10

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • 10-I can do this all day fuck...

Votes: 49 57.6%

• Total voters
Un de mes amis m'a fait essayé l'autre jour pour le fun (je me suis jamais entrainé dans ma vie) et j'en ai fait 17 avec la paume de main vers le mur. Mais je livre beaucoup de gyproc aucune idée si ça aide haha

5p8 145lbs

Ok sérieusement on veut des CLEAN chinups, sans aide des hanches.

Ca ca veut dire extension COMPLETE des bras, laisse les homoplates lousses quand tes en bas, monte sans swinger les hips jusqua cque ton menton dépasse la barre.

Jpense que plusieurs couperaient leur nombre de moitié.

J'ai jamais vu quelqu'un en faire des cleans au gym.. anyway. C'est très rare que les gens font leur curls de bicep en partant en full extension aussi.
"Throwing dumbell curl"

I'll post a video of myself on youtube doing it shirtless for you this wednesday. So you can jerk off to it while in aww.

I'm REALLY waiting for this.

I will also need many proofs that it is actually you doing the chinups.

Ok I lost some more weight, yes more weight, lost 14kg overall this summer and was able to do ~10 before losing weight, feeling super fit and maxed at 28 straight full extension today... while thinking about this thread. I really want to see the video of 50 hahaha, and proof in the video that it is really you.

No joke guys I think this can be fun. Before I do the chin-ups I'll hold a sign with MR.COM on it so you guys know it's me or suggestions are welcomed.

BRB out getting Deca, some HGH & Insulin.

Even i doubt 28 are full clean.

I know that if i use hips, cheat on the "full extended" cheat on the chin not passing the bar just a little bit i can up my numbers by a lot.

Now must we add that we should have never had taken drugs?

Juicy Fabulaos I'm waiting.

This is never going to happen

I'm 6 feet tall, 200-205 lbs. If I do pull ups (large grip) at the beginning of my training (not fatigued) I get to 12-13 clean ones and can get a couple of more botched ones.

I too, cannot wait for the video :p

Back