lawsuit against bmw for n54 engine

Nippon engineering > Deutshland engineering

Deutsch-Engineering ist kein Spiel für japanische Technologie. Deutschland sollte nicht verwendet werden Turbomotoren dort Autos, sie sind nicht so gut wie Japaner bei der Entwicklung solcher Motoren!

Nippon engineering > Deutshland engineering

Deutsch-Engineering ist kein Spiel für japanische Technologie. Deutschland sollte nicht verwendet werden Turbomotoren dort Autos, sie sind nicht so gut wie Japaner bei der Entwicklung solcher Motoren!

I'll take a car made by a cold-hearted, blond haired, blue-eyed deutsch WAYYY before buying a car made by a bunch of sailor moon-fapping japs.

I'll take a car made by a cold-hearted, blond haired, blue-eyed deutsch WAYYY before buying a car made by a bunch of sailor moon-fapping japs.

ahh hell naw. I'll take the engine made from the sailor moon-fapping japs cuz they definitely know how to make good engines.

why the name calling, what's a matter...jealous? :dunno: I'll stick with my Japanese motors way before i start buying overpriced German engines with tons of electrical failure. Example brand new BMW X6 that dosen't start in the cold ROFL bouahahah !

atleast with the jap car you can still boost up stock turbos at 20psi, 21 years later and not have to worry about anything:p

atleast with the jap car you can still boost up stock turbos at 20psi, 21 years later and not have to worry about anything:p

Maybe for BMW, but my friend's 100% stock VW 20y-o block is boosting 31psi for the last two years :D
Dont put all german cars in the same bag

Maybe for BMW, but my friend's 100% stock VW 20y-o block is boosting 31psi for the last two years :D
Dont put all german cars in the same bag

wow that's quite impressive. never gotten rebuilt? what turbo/engine/whp out of curiosity.

I'm running stocker 21 year old turbos @20psi and I'm around low 400whp. then again I dont have much mileage either (only 118xxxkm) but I've seen guys on 3zc with 300xxx+ MILES and still on stock turbos. Thats impressive haha!:p

never got rebuilt, in fact its got over 300 000kms

It gets out something like 110bhp 200lbs-ft(stock is 75bhp 90lbs-ft @ 10psi)
it's a 1.9TurboDiesel :D

never got rebuilt, in fact its got over 300 000kms

It gets out something like 110bhp 200lbs-ft(stock is 75bhp 90lbs-ft @ 10psi)
it's a 1.9TurboDiesel :D

well diesel lol that change everything! those thing will never die. But thats what makes them interesting:p

but btw hows winter driving with an old diesel like that? I heard alot of ppl saying its bad blabla it dont start etc since I was thinking of getting a diesel later on for a winter beater.

Well, with a diesel engine in the canadian winter you better have a cord to plug the blockheater, or a REALLY good battery and glowplugs. It is better NOT to have a diesel in the winter, it'll work but you are better off with a gasoline engine in the cold.

To start my rabbit in a weather like today(+/- 10celcius) since i dont have working glowplugs anymore, i need to take the air filter off and get a propane torch(secured on a microphone tripod) in there to warmup the air so it can fire hehe
My neighbors love it :laugh: if you have any questions feel free to ask me in PM

Now back to topic :D

Well, with a diesel engine in the canadian winter you better have a cord to plug the blockheater, or a REALLY good battery and glowplugs. It is better NOT to have a diesel in the winter, it'll work but you are better off with a gasoline engine in the cold.

To start my rabbit in a weather like today(+/- 10celcius) since i dont have working glowplugs anymore, i need to take the air filter off and get a propane torch(secured on a microphone tripod) in there to warmup the air so it can fire hehe
My neighbors love it :laugh: if you have any questions feel free to ask me in PM

Now back to topic :D

oh snap!!!! haha damn

Back