For those interested in IRACING - real simulation

Very serious stuff. Newbies must have a hard time at the beginning, no?

I am disappointed by the very limited numbers of cars and the almost only american tracks (thumbs up for the quantity).

GT5 et Forza sont des jeux demandant beaucoup moins de temps au niveau de l'accessibilité des courses. Il faudrait par contre y adapter le systeme de comptage de points de iracing qui empêcherait un accès à tous les ''punters'' professionnels qu'on rencontre trop souvent dans les modes multijoueurs...
Il semble heureusement que nous aurons des accès restreints (private rooms, ou quelque chose dans le genre) pour les courses multijoueurs de GT5. C'est à suivre...

the cars and tracks are constantly expanding. Suzuka and Spa are in the pipe line, along with Okayama and the MX-5 cup car. The 2009 Williams F1 car comes out in a couple weeks too.

it does take a little while in the beginning, but thats what makes it worth while.

the cars and tracks are constantly expanding. Suzuka and Spa are in the pipe line, along with Okayama and the MX-5 cup car. The 2009 Williams F1 car comes out in a couple weeks too.

it does take a little while in the beginning, but thats what makes it worth while.

That starts to be very interesting.

That starts to be very interesting.

it started with a lot of american content because its an american company, that was easiest for them due to the expense of having to travel TO the tracks to scan them and deal with the manufacturers to get exact specs for cars. With the popularity of the sim expanding to the rest of the world the interest in foreign cars and tracks has risen too. I just keep my fingers crossed that we get a porsche some day :D

the mx-5 will be the new rookie car replacing the solstice and it will also be FREE. I expect some very exciting racing in that series!!

considering GT5 has been delayed yet again (is it really a surprise?), this should attract a few more people.

I hate the GT5 cockpit view, so I'm racing most of the time with the bumper or roof cam ?

What about bumper cam, cockpit view, roof cam on iRacing ?

I hate the GT5 cockpit view, so I'm racing most of the time with the bumper or roof cam ?

What about bumper cam, cockpit view, roof cam on iRacing ?

Unless you can drive with your head on the bumper, or your head on the roof in real life, then no.

Back