I don't usually like FWD Hondas, but...

You are impressed that a K20 Integra can pull away from an S2000 in a straight line? :dunno:

lol, Scott we should get together with our FG2's...you would understand a bit more from this video....

any car modded can pull away from a s2k easily in straight ... i hope you guys know s2k is not that good on straight !

I see nothing out of the ordinary in this video except some dumbass street racing.....
I still like Hondas though!

S2k's are SLOW !

And S2k owners are retarded :D

K24 S2000

899466427_p4hNL-O.jpg

899476378_cuFQk-L.jpg

so much want

how does that even work? some custom bell housing thing to link it to the S2k tranny?

There is a link to the original thread in my post, but to be honnest i'm not even sure if he had to make an adapter plate to bolt up the tranny to the block.

Thats one nice curve though :bigup:

Can I buy my K20 from my insurance company? :)

And then perhaps find an S2k with a blown motor

This setup is a K24, but (I think) with a K20 head. His not giving lots of deatils on his setup.

i really like a s2000 with a K engine inside.... but ..

.. where's the point? .. a hondata ECU fits with f20c and its only a mather of sensor swap..then u just put good tires and big control bars and bushings...after thats u r in serious buisseness (IF U HAVE THE BUDGET)

well its a s2000 u might say.... like any other honda's...

i always look at a s2000 the same way when i see one.. '' one day i will have this bitch ''
this is my opinion..

Whatever u do on any honda's..
whatever things u put on a car..

what mathers the most.. is that u love ur car..the way it is
me.. i love my little eg4 :D

Back