The Official plans and project 2011 Thread!

I would love a dyno tune but its out of my reach for cash for now, but Im building a redneck dyno with a traylor axels and electric brakes. it will have to do till I have a job till I get real dyno time. Yes I will make vids.

Yes I know that why I had to ritch it up before i took the first drive and that why the trotle responce is a bit slow. but I will tune it best I can I do my tuning in 3 stage Im just at stage one one
still got the tuning with home dyno and the wideband and after that its stage tree I do that At the track. so in about 2 weeks I should be at a drag track close to you :)

Okay Okay... its time I chirped in.

I bought a Civic. Nuff said. Should be ready in approx 2 months.

See you guys at the track!

2011 Plan, Do me a real favor and Test Drive my Wickass Pro Truck !

(Hummm, do I will have time to finish it between New House and Secret Roadster Project....., I don't know).

Dieu seul le sait, le Diable s'en doute !

EG

Gros changement finalement, j'ai acheté un Road Race Car (pour la mécanique) que je vais utiliser pour le time attack cette été !

Il parait que ça roule 1.50 à Tremblant ce gros carosse là (perso, je n'y crois pas).

Liste des choses à faire avant d'aller vous voir:

-Poser 2 sièges et ceintures 5 points.
-Modifier l'arceau.
-Changer les brakes en avant (Au complet, disques, pads, galipers).
-Tune-up (les bougies, les huiles partout).
-Vérifier clutch et transmission
-Programmer ECU pour Pump Gaz
-Acheter Tires + Wheels (spare set)
-Réparer bumper et ailes avant !
-Installer muffler, car je suis certain que je défonce les Décibels !

Horaire 2011, Time Attack ASE 2-3 fois, Calabogie et p-ê ICAR si j'ai encore des tires.

Photo et petit vidéo à venir.

On se voit à ASE pour le testing.

La lutte RWD vs AWD sera bonne cette année !

EG

No, I'll be driving FLAT OUT. On public roads. In the USA. In a noisy 450hp car. With questionable insurance and registration.

Hm. I might actually take it easy now that I think about it. Except maybe on the Tail of the Dragon. Which will be all of 2 hours after I start driving the car for the first time. Hm. I'll need a few pairs of underwear.

Except maybe on the Tail of the Dragon. Which will be all of 2 hours after I start driving the car for the first time.

a- Something tells me we will never see the car, at least not smashed ;-)
b- If your intention is to cross the border with the car, I suppose you already know that all the paperwork must be presented at least 48 hours before the car. ;-(

Yep, 72 hours, which is why I'll make a road trip out of it, maybe with a stop at Phoenix Performance near Philly...

No faith Lee! If everything works out, you'll see it at Calabogie...

Well tomorrow is the day. I drop the car off for 40 hours of mods and installs. 55 items on my list to check-install or replace.
This will be a different car once I get it back.

Hmmmmmmmm

pour moi moteur et transmission est sortie,pour le moteur no mod mais la tranny ily a le fd gear X et tant qu'a avoir le mot sortie je vais faire timing belt et pompe a l'eau..
Carl you will now have an Evil XXX :)

Back