‘US troops beheaded Iraqi detainee’

Sandro_Bit

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/148265.html

American forces decapitated an Iraqi last year on the order of their higher-up, show recently-exposed US military documents.

The troops operated under the command of an unnamed US major, who had been involved in the rape of an Iraqi female, showed one such document posted on the whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

The incident took place after the victim, the brother of the raped female, reportedly killed a military official in reprisal for the indecent assault.

To enable the May incident in the city of Haditha of the western Iraq province of Al Anbar, the major said he was undertaking the transfer of two prisoners, including the victim.

WikiLeaks has released around 400,000 documents on the 2003-present US-led invasion of Iraq. The founder of the website, Julian Assange, has hailed the disclosure as one “about the truth” behind the war.

iraqi is beheaded = incident? I'd call it a thumbs up.

Fuckin right, Bout time they get a taste of their own medicine.

Also fuck the "Rules of war" BS that these pussy NATO's have. Smoke any civilian that gets in the way - Without hesitation. Yes that includes man woman or child, I would never take the risk of some suicidal shahid coming to blow themselves up anywhere near me.

I think the point is they had no business going in to start with, now they have lost all credibility. It's not like it was in vietnam, or Bosnia. Broadband+hyperconnectivity has shed more light these days than ever before, governments have a harder time hiding their attrocities when there are eyes everywhere. This I believe is a good thing, who knows what Canadian soldiers have done in Afghanistan... hopefully the extent of our crimes are as bad as what the US or UK have done thus far.

Also fuck the "Rules of war" BS that these pussy NATO's have. Smoke any civilian that gets in the way - Without hesitation. Yes that includes man woman or child, I would never take the risk of some suicidal shahid coming to blow themselves up anywhere near me.

now that's just wrong man.

You sound like a Nazi right there.

u wouldnt have to worry about it if u werent where ur not supposed to be .

F

Wow. Very scary.

now that's just wrong man.

Wow. Very scary.

Is it wrong though? What's more scary guys... Some peasants kid running after you with a bomb strapped to him or you tacking him in the head with a bullet?... Think about it... It's your life or theirs, I wouldn't even hesitate - If that makes me some sort of nazi fuck it then. I'm not for MURDERING civilians, But given the situation - I'd smoke the shit out of anyone running towards me, I'd never be able to take that chance, It's war... C'est la vie.

stupid like always.. kill a child.. wtf..

if a child would come running at me, yelling and I could clearly see a bomb strapped to him... probably anybody in that situation would panic and shoot wherever it would hit.

However, I'd say, if I had the proper training, I'd definitely be human enough to at least shoot him in the legs injuring him instead of killing him. thus saving 2 lives.

if a child would come running at me, yelling and I could clearly see a bomb strapped to him... probably anybody in that situation would panic and shoot wherever it would hit.

However, I'd say, if I had the proper training, I'd definitely be human enough to at least shoot him in the legs injuring him instead of killing him. thus saving 2 lives.

No dude that's wrong thinking, If there's people around you, Headshot. He's not pulling that fucking trigger on my watch. Shooting him in the legs = Him still going kaboom = mad shrapnel = People still die/get injured.

No dude that's wrong thinking, If there's people around you, Headshot. He's not pulling that fucking trigger on my watch. Shooting him in the legs = Him still going kaboom = mad shrapnel = People still die/get injured.

well then shoot his arm or whatever. Think of it this way, if we're going to go as far as saying shoot legs = him still being able to kaboom himself =kill people around him...

What if he's got a deadman's switch? you shoot him in the head, loses grip, BOOM.

Chances are that if you shoot a kid in the legs, he'll be crying and yelling like never before, I would highly doubt he'd go "oh yeah fucker? well I am a hard motherfucker, I feel no pain, KABOOM" He'd probably go "MAMAAAAAA MY FUCKIN LEGS!!! MAMAAAAAAAAAA" You'd then have the time to slap him so hard you'd save his life.

well then shoot his arm or whatever. Think of it this way, if we're going to go as far as saying shoot legs = him still being able to kaboom himself =kill people around him...

What if he's got a deadman's switch? you shoot him in the head, loses grip, BOOM.

Chances are that if you shoot a kid in the legs, he'll be crying and yelling like never before, I would highly doubt he'd go "oh yeah fucker? well I am a hard motherfucker, I feel no pain, KABOOM" He'd probably go "MAMAAAAAA MY FUCKIN LEGS!!! MAMAAAAAAAAAA" You'd then have the time to slap him so hard you'd save his life.

If you shoot a kid in his legs he's going to grab that leg HAHAAHA still going merry christmas yella yella!!

^^ what would u do if some foreign army turned ur country into chaos for no good reason ?

u make it sound like just because ur a soldier and have no say in what u do people need to respect u . u are in their country , they say what goes not u , and if u dont like it then pack it up.

^^ what would u do if some foreign army turned ur country into chaos for no good reason ?

u make it sound like just because ur a soldier and have no say in what u do people need to respect u . u are in their country , they say what goes not u , and if u dont like it then pack it up.

Yeah that's not how war works, War is beneficial to those who profit from it. While I'm totally against this nonsense that goes on in the middle east I was just giving an example of the truth, If someone is an immediate threat - They die, It's pretty plain and simple.

There's more than just oil as to why we're in the middle east, We're sort of... Forcing peace onto their opposing forces, I think the western world is fed up of seeing these parasites live the way they do, It's to the point that they're literally killing each other off minute by minute and it needs to stop, These uneducated people that are consumed by religion need to wake the fuck up and see that there's more to life than what they have.

It's a shame that so many people in these countries are literally born and bred to be violent. I know quite a few middle eastern people that are actually very smart and have good common sense. If only the people over there would wake up they could actually be very nice countries.

Back