Billion-Dollar House for India's Richest Man

atla-050808-ambani01.jpg

badass

Not sure I would want to be in that building if an earthquake hits.

j'ai vu un doccumentaire sur la construction de cet immeuble. apparement c'est un chef d'oeuvre architectural a l'epreuve de surprises terrestres ... moi je trouve ca quand meme nice mais je laurais pas construit en inde lol

one billion dollar house thats gonna smell like curi .....

j'ai vu un doccumentaire sur la construction de cet immeuble. apparement c'est un chef d'oeuvre architectural a l'epreuve de surprises terrestres ... moi je trouve ca quand meme nice mais je laurais pas construit en inde lol

one billion dollar house thats gonna smell like curi .....

loled.

Inside:

Ballroom.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Trad.jpg

Entertain.jpg

The first six floors of the residence will be dedicated to parking for the Ambani family, guests and employees. Hanging vertical gardens dot the exterior. While they make for good decoration, their key function has to do with energy efficiency: The hydroponic plants, grown in liquid nutrient solutions instead of soil, lower the energy footprint of the home by absorbing heat and sunlight and providing shade that helps keep it cool.

this house is only 28mill CAD

mattrickhouse.jpg

ceo president of microsoft gaming

also that indian house i thought it was cds stacked together. but had a closer look and it was actually a house

the india man makes his money from oil, i dont think he cares about money since he has more then he can handle

Back