Piste de course caché a Blainville???

OMG, can you give more info?

its been many years but i used to work for a company called Rosco and they recieved a contract from PMG the only thing i was told when they were doing a crash test is that someone forgot to remove the fuel and caused an explosion killing 2 or 3 men. We found parts of the guys hair and blood splatter on the ceiling it was pretty nasty.

edit found this

A mysterious explosion in a laboratory at the Blainville Motor Vehicle Test Centre, 30 kilometres north of Montreal, has killed three workers, while leaving the rest of the building, including other workers in the lab, relatively unharmed.
Gerald Lussier, Martin Thibault and Francois Duguay, workers of PMG Technologies Inc., died when a 1,500-kilogram tank of compressed gas exploded. The workers were preparing a vehicle for safety tests at the time. The explosion occurred at about 2:30 p.m. on March 1. The cause of the explosion had not yet been determined, but Gilles Daigle, a spokesperson for the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST), said the vehicle in question had two tanks. One was filled with gasoline and the other with natural gas.
It is clear that the bodies of the workers absorbed most of the shock created by the explosion, he added. Eight other workers in the laboratory were treated for shock and hearing problems. A statement from the company says PMG workers have been offered counseling services.

its been many years but i used to work for a company called Rosco and they recieved a contract from PMG the only thing i was told when they were doing a crash test is that someone forgot to remove the fuel and caused an explosion killing 2 or 3 men. We found parts of the guys hair and blood splatter on the ceiling it was pretty nasty.

edit found this

A mysterious explosion in a laboratory at the Blainville Motor Vehicle Test Centre, 30 kilometres north of Montreal, has killed three workers, while leaving the rest of the building, including other workers in the lab, relatively unharmed.
Gerald Lussier, Martin Thibault and Francois Duguay, workers of PMG Technologies Inc., died when a 1,500-kilogram tank of compressed gas exploded. The workers were preparing a vehicle for safety tests at the time. The explosion occurred at about 2:30 p.m. on March 1. The cause of the explosion had not yet been determined, but Gilles Daigle, a spokesperson for the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST), said the vehicle in question had two tanks. One was filled with gasoline and the other with natural gas.
It is clear that the bodies of the workers absorbed most of the shock created by the explosion, he added. Eight other workers in the laboratory were treated for shock and hearing problems. A statement from the company says PMG workers have been offered counseling services.

Mon Pere etait Francois Duguay mort le 1 mars 2000 , la veille de ma fete

R.I.P Dad , you miss me so much :cry:

Ouf ....cà c'est dur à prendre ...on a beau dire que la vie ne tient
qu'à un fil ...personne ne peut imaginer le coup que ca donne
au coeur ...

Que son âme repose en paix .

'' La source du vrai bonheur , c'est de s'aimer soi-même ''

Fuck dsl dentendre et de ressortir une pensée aussi sombre avec un thread pour un piste de course inconue !!!!

RIP pour ton pere , perdre quelqun est toujours difficile :(

P-O

Jacques Duval a été là avec le Club Viper vla quelques années et il a conduit, et eu un accident, dans une Viper montée pour la course. Ça l'air que la piste était pleine de garnottes et de poussière.

Lot's of clubs stopped hosting events at PMG because of outrageous rules, fees and other craziness. Basically we would rent the "infield" pavement and had to leave it in better shape then it actually was when we arrived. Your car was inspected by a PMG employee and then they appointed a couple of security guards will you all day to make sure everything stayed in line. You could only enter and leave the site at specific times.

Good luck renting the oval unless you are carrying a huge amount of liability insurance. They filmed the oval scenes for "Driven" at PMG

Back